Chapter 122

Chapter 122

    Su Qingqing wanted to change her taste, watched some horror films, thrillers and other movies, and only after putting down the bowl did she notice that Mu Bai was looking at her silently...

    The black eyes were darker than usual, Su Qingqing met his gaze After being dazed for two seconds to react, the bases of his ears turned red.

    "I didn't mean that, I was talking about horror movies." Su Qingqing quickly explained to him.

    Mu Bai looked away, looking for a foreign horror movie, Su Qingqing looked at the screen and it was quite exciting.

    "This is not bad, this is not bad." Su Qingqing threw herself into Mu Bai's arms in a few steps, rubbing her head against his heart unconsciously.

    But he heard his cold voice slightly hoarse, "Are you sure?"

    Su Qingqing nodded sharply, the texture of this picture is like a horrific horror movie, "It's very exciting to watch."

    After a moment of silence, the man behind him said, "Very Stimulating." The burning palm hugged her slender waist tightly, but Su Qingqing didn't notice his gradually rising body temperature.

    He took a bite of the fruit while she watched and ate it. Of course, it would be even better if he didn't bite his fingertips.

    Danfen's fingertip was bitten again, Su Qingqing trembled, stared at his Adam's apple with malicious intent, and bit down on him, making him keep biting her finger.

    Feeling his sudden shock, Su Qingqing pretended not to know and continued watching the movie.

    It's just that the hand tightly hugging the slender waist became tighter, and Su Qingqing loosened his hand a little, "I'm so strangled by you that I can hardly breathe."

    The big palm imprisoned on the slender waist was instantly relaxed, and Su Qingqing once again devoted herself to the movie, But the more she watched, the more something went wrong. The ghost in the movie turned into a man and fell in love with the heroine.

    Even the kiss lasted for a long time, very...Anyway, she was embarrassed to look at it, and turned her head in embarrassment but met Mu Bai's gaze.

    "Not good-looking?"

    Su Qingqing didn't know how to answer, "cough cough cough...it's not good-looking, it's just... not what I thought."

    As soon as the words fell, the hero and heroine in the movie actually? ?

    Su Qingqing: "!!!"

    Immediately covered her eyes with her hands, after thinking for a while, stretched out the other hand to cover Mu Bai's eyes.

    "Don't look, don't look, the president will have the eye of a needle." The

    man chuckled, as if he was amused by her.

    "Not exciting?"

    Su Qingqing covered her eyes and shook her head, then nodded, "It's not the excitement I imagined." Even though her strong and calm earlobes were charming and charming, she betrayed her shyness at this moment.

    "What I want to see is a horror movie." That's... nondescript.

    "This is a horror movie, very exciting." Mu Bai said lightly.

    Su Qingqing: "..." He was right, but it was just a horror movie.

    "I...I want to change a movie, I'll look for it." Su Qingqing looked for it by herself, seriously doubting whether he did it on purpose.