Chapter 142

Chapter 142 Imprisonment

    Su Qingqing's soft hands were wrapped by big palms, and the strength tightened a bit.

    Subconsciously glanced at Mu Bai next to him, Mu Bai's expression at the moment was astonishingly cold.

    The first time they met after graduation was in this way.

    Su Qingqing was also not used to wearing a swimsuit in front of other people, fortunately Mu Bai was afraid that she would be cold and took the coat with her, now it covered most of her naked posture, and she felt more secure.

    Both sides were silent for a while, He Wuluo's eyes fell on her white and tender snowy feet, and within a few seconds, Mu Bai stood in front of Su Qingqing.

    He Wuluo smiled and looked away, "Mubai, Qingqing, what a coincidence?"

    Gao Yuqi also felt that it was too coincidental, right? "You guys came here to play too? Couldn't that villa be yours, Mu Bai's?"

    Mu Bai responded casually, hugged Su Qingqing's tall figure with his arms bent to cover her frail figure, and walked steadily towards the villa go.

    "Damn it! Bully! You deserve to be Mu Bai." Seeing how he protected Su Qingqing, Chu Yunhan still fantasized about letting Mu Bai let go?

    Gao Yuqi only felt that Su Qingqing would never get rid of Mu Bai in this life.

    Chu Yunhan clenched his hands tightly, the unwillingness and surge in his heart gradually subsided when he thought of the Chu family, and finally he wanted to understand something.

    He wants to imprison someone for a lifetime, how can Mu Bai's possessiveness be less?

    After all, he still failed.

    He Wuluo smiled on the face, but there was bitterness in his heart. At present, it seems that Su Qingqing may not be able to escape Mu Bai's control.

    Su Qingqing was caught off guard by him, and the feeling of weightlessness made her hug his neck tightly for the first time.

    Seeing his cold eyes, he probably guessed that he didn't want others to see him wearing a swimsuit.

    Until she hugged him into the villa, the door closed and Su Qingqing struggled to get down from his arms, hugging his neck and smiling sweetly with her little face up.

    "Are you jealous?"

    In the past, he had a cold face and she wished she could hide away, but now with a cold face of restraint, Su Qingqing looked at it and wanted to laugh.

    Mu Bai bent his arms and hugged her slender waist tightly, and pulled her close to him, "Yeah."

    Su Qingqing smiled happily, stood on tiptoe and kissed his lips, and said a love word under his ear while blushing.

    Feeling that he hugged him even tighter, the darkness in Mubai's black eyes seemed to swallow her up, "Say it a few more times tonight."

    Su Qingqing's scalp was numb and her hands softened and thumped him. Breath hit her ear.

    "I love to listen."

    Su Qingqing blushed, buttoned his clothes and kept silent.

    When Su Qingqing and Mu Bai came out of the villa, a group of people outside were still waiting.

    Su Qingqing changed into a white dress and rushed out of the villa, her hands still interlocked by the man beside her.

    When He Wuluo and Chu Yunhan saw her wearing a long white dress for the first time, they couldn't help staring blankly again.