Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen Getting Too Close

    Su Qingqing sat next to the male lead, and since the two were so close, almost as close as the clothes touched, naturally his breath and fragrance swept over her.

    She moved a little to avoid getting too close, but this move did not attract Mu Bai's attention, he was still gloomy and desolate.

    Su Qingqing moved a little away, looked left and right, and found that the seats on both sides of Mu Bai were largely vacant, probably because no one dared to sit on either side of him, only herself... yes

    , after all, they both shared the same dormitory with him , Sleeping face to face, now sitting next to each other is nothing.

    She thought back carefully, there was no such plot in the original text, so she didn't know what would happen next.

    Sitting next to the male protagonist, she is not only cool but also attracts attention. Fortunately, she is disguised as a man at this time, otherwise she would probably be torn apart by a group of people behind her.

    What made Su Qingqing curious was that the heroine didn't sit next to the hero? Su Qingqing didn't turn her head to look around, but focused her eyes on the arena.

    Nangongli was looking at her at this time, Su Qingqing looked at him calmly, he suddenly laughed meaningfully, and looked back at her.

    Du Ruo pinched her fingers hard and wanted to sit down next to Mu Bai, but she lacked the courage. At this time, she actually envied Su Qingqing, being able to share the same bedroom with Mu Bai...

    Su Qingqing faced Nangong Li's malicious eyes, and could She said she just ignored it, but she was really not afraid of what happened to Nangongli.

    The reason why she is jealous of the male lead is because she doesn't want to be bothered by a series of problems caused by being discovered disguised as a man.

    The two sat a little closer, and the faint scent of Su Qingqing permeated Mu Bai's nose.

    Mu Bai turned to Su Qingqing with condensed eyebrows and cold eyes. The lights of the basketball court reflected her stunning appearance, her skin was like creamy fat, her neck was slender, smooth and tender, and she was extremely fragile...

    The soft touch of holding her arm that morning seemed to be vivid in the past. He looked away, silently rubbing his fingertips.

    At this time, the boys sweating profusely on the basketball court had already started the basketball game. Su Qingqing yawned. She was not interested in the basketball game. In order to avoid being entangled by Chu Yunhan, she could only sit beside the male lead lazily. Watching the game.

    Du Ruo was still hesitating, but finally she gritted her teeth and sat next to Mu Bai when everyone's attention was on the field.

    The smell of perfume made Mu Bai, who has always been obsessed with cleanliness, frowned, and Su Qingqing, who was watching the game, suddenly got very close to the male lead.

    Su Qingqing: "???" What's going on?

    Before she had time to look, she subconsciously moved further away to keep a distance from the male lead.

    Du Ruo bit her lip, not reconciled to Mu Bai moving away, and quietly approached Mu Bai.

    The moment Su Qingqing saw the heroine, she finally understood what was going on, so in order not to disturb the relationship between the heroine and the heroine, she moved further away, instead of making a light bulb of several hundred watts.