Chapter 111

Chapter One Hundred and Eleven

    Su Qingqing clasped his fingers, his fingers were beautiful, like carved jade, pleasing to the eye.

    With her thin back leaning against him, her whole body nestled in his arms, she felt an indescribable sense of security.

    When sleeping at night, Su Qingqing looked at his sleeping face through the dark night. From the beginning, he thought he was scary, and then his care for herself evolved into the current..."bullying".

    Su Qingqing fiddled with the sleeve of his pajamas with a shy face, not daring to do it too vigorously, otherwise it would be bad if she woke him up.

    "Can't sleep?" The deep voice resounded in the darkness.

    Su Qingqing was startled by his sudden sound, and gave a pause to the hand holding his pajamas.

    "It's a bit unreal." It's outrageous like a dream, and the plot master hasn't made any troubles in secret until now. Since she was with the male lead, there have been no other accidents except for the banquet.

    I don't know if it is protected by the hero's halo, and she hasn't dreamed of the original plot recently.

    The man bent his arms and held her tightly in his arms, letting her delicate body lie on top of him, kissing the soft and fragrant hair with his thin lips.

    "Why isn't it true?"

    Su Qingqing also couldn't say that he is the male protagonist of this world, and she is the cannon fodder female supporting role, so they are destined to be an impossible match.

    "Just...you are too good." He casually found an excuse to prevaricate him. Goodness is naturally true, and bad is also really bad.

    "You liar, you want to lie to me again?" Mu Bai exposed her with a low voice.

    Su Qingqing didn't expect him to see through her perfunctory, and quickly pretended to say, "I'm asleep." She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

    Provoking his vaguely low laugh, Su Qingqing pretended not to hear it, and hypnotized herself to fall asleep.

    Du Ruo still hasn't given up on looking for Su Qingqing's photos in women's clothing, but she doesn't know where to start. She thinks of Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini's house...

    there must be photos of Su Qingqing, at least not the whole family, right?

    So she hurried to the villa without telling Chen Meini, just as she got off the car, she ran into Chen Meini embracing and saying goodbye to a young man.

    Du Ruo frowned, who is this? She got out of the car and walked towards the radiant Chen Meini.

    Just as Chen Meini was about to turn around and enter the gate, she accidentally noticed Du Ruo who was walking towards her, with surprise in her eyes.

    "Who is that man?" Du Ruo's tone was very firm, which made Chen Meini very unhappy.

    Every time Qingqing goes home, she will send a message and call in advance, and when she sees her and his little lover, she will pretend not to see it.

    Du Ruo's obvious questioning in her words, regardless of whether Chen Meini would be embarrassed or not, she grew up under the love of Su Zhen and Du Shanming, she believed in love, but she didn't expect to see such a scene in the villa of her biological parents for the first time.

    Shocked and chilled in her heart, she directly questioned her without putting on a face.

    Chen Meini patiently explained to Du Ruo, "It's mom's friend, and your dad also knows it."