Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve Conspiracies and Tricks

    Facing Chu Yunhan's questioning, Su Qingqing didn't panic at all, "It means you are an old bacon."

    Chu Yun was cold and was stunned by her, no one dared to be so arrogant with him, striding up to restrain Su Qingqing.

    "You boy! Your guts are getting fatter every day!" Chu Yunhan seemed to really want to hold Su Qingqing tightly on his arm, and the softness made him clench his teeth a little.

    Su Qingqing swerved to avoid it. In the original text, this guy seemed to be trying to trick her, but why and how he wanted to trick her was not described in the text.

    The few people who got out of the car behind them were a little puzzled when they saw the two of them fighting. Didn't Young Master Chu always hate Su Qingqing the most?

    Before this gathering, it was planned to make Su Qingqing embarrassing in public, but judging by this posture... Young Master Chu won't just let Su Qingqing go just like that, right?

    The people behind were originally with the mentality of watching the fun, but now seeing that Chu Yunhan seemed to be much closer to Su Qingqing, they were inevitably a little puzzled.

    Su Qingqing walked out of the basement while avoiding Chu Yunhan, and Chu Yunhan followed Su Qingqing, and when he left the basement, he didn't try to hold Su Qingqing in his crooked arms again.

    What catches the eye is the swimming pool, a large lawn, and floor-to-ceiling windows. At this time, there are only a few people walking around the swimming pool, and Su Qingqing casts her gaze on the crystal clear swimming pool.

    She remembered that in the original text, the original host pretended to push the hostess inadvertently on the night of the party. The hostess could not swim, but in the end it was the host who rescued the hostess and assisted the progress of the hostess and the hostess.     The original owner was also found to be the one who pushed the heroine into the water, and Nangongli mercilessly kicked her into the swimming pool. The original owner was not so lucky, no one rescued her, and everyone in the party was mocking the original owner.     In order not to expose her identity as a woman disguised as a man, the original owner grabbed a swimming ring and left the party by herself in an empty corner.     Su Qingqing sighed softly, as long as she doesn't come out of the swimming pool, the plot master will have nothing to do with her.     Just when she was in a daze, a handsome face came very close to her, "Want to see a beauty?"

    Chu Yunhan looked her up and down, "I have never met a beauty who looks as good as you, boy, if you are a woman, I will definitely take you down."

    Su Qingqing gave him a supercilious look, "Superficial."

    "How do you talk to me? Don't look at your appearance, look at your internal organs."

    Su Qingqing paid him no heed, and turned to walk towards the open door. Chu Yunhan took the opportunity to put his hands on her thin shoulders, and frowned.

    "Is your family not giving you food? You are pitifully thin." Chu Yunhan muttered.

    Su Qingqing was just about to break free, but when she entered the gate, there were so many people that she was taken aback, most of them were dressed in dresses, she glanced at the sneakers on her feet... well, it became the "focus" of the party .

    Even Chu Yunhan was wearing shirts and trousers, but Su Qingqing was wearing casual clothes.

    Sure enough, her arrival attracted the attention of many people, all holding champagne and looking at Su Qingqing and whispering, most of their eyes were contemptuous.

    "Tsk tsk...it's Su Qingqing."

    "Why is she here? Du Ruo is here too, I guess she's in a bad mood seeing her."

    "I heard that Young Master Chu wanted Su Qingqing to make a fool of himself, so he brought her here."

    "There will be a good show later."

    "But... I think Young Master Chu seems to be quite happy to chat with Su Qingqing."

    "If you want to make him die first, you must first make him crazy. It's not good to fall from heaven to hell. We'll wait Let's watch the show."

    "You're right, it must be Master Chu's premeditation."

    Chu Yunhan seemed to be unaware of the gazes of others staring at Su Qingqing, and continued to say that she was too thin.

    Su Qingqing doesn't care how they like to look at it, since it's a party, how can they not go back to their "books"?

    Mu Bai and Nangongli were sitting in the middle of the hall, and Chu Yunhan led Su Qingqing towards their positions.

    Su Qingqing clearly felt the mocking eyes of the people around her, but her attention was on the nearby dessert cakes, and she didn't care what they were looking at her.

    Throwing away Chu Yunhan's arm, he also saw the male protagonist Mu Bai, who raised his eyes and looked at her for a few seconds, and looked away without changing the color of his eyes.

    Su Qingqing was not surprised by the male protagonist's appearance, but a gaze with unclear meaning made her feel the hostility of the male protagonist.

    It was Nangongli, who was sitting opposite her and staring at her domineeringly, Chu Yunhan could see the undisguised targeting.

    "Go and sit over there, I'll look for you later."

    Chu Yunhan's neutral voice came from next to her ear, Su Qingqing looked sideways at Chu Yunhan in surprise, she thought that the male lead would show his true face, but she didn't Thinking of taking the initiative to send her away from the Shura field.

    The music was not loud at this time, and the people sitting there naturally listened to Chu Yunhan's words.

    Nangongli was originally waiting for Su Qingqing to sit beside him, staring at her with a handsome face.

    The others probably heard that Chu Yunhan had changed his view of Su Qingqing, and they all looked at each other in surprise. Everyone knew how much Chu Yunhan disliked her before.

    Except for a few seconds after Mu Bai stared at her, his gaze never turned to Su Qingqing.

    Su Qingqing was so happy that she took two small cakes and sat on the corner sofa and ate them with relish.