Chapter 62

Chapter 62 Winding

    Su Qingqing's scalp was numb from his laughter, "Laughing...what are you laughing at?" What's so funny about it, he can still laugh after being drugged?

    The man raised his black eyes with a faint light, "Can you bear the consequences?" The meaning in the words was profound.

    Su Qingqing's body gradually filled with chills. He meant that if she dared to do such a thing, the consequences would be unbearable for her?

    "I'm just making a metaphor, just kidding, what kind of medicine should I give you if it's okay?" Su Qingqing quickly changed the subject and started laughing.

    This is just the original plot, mainly because I was afraid that the plot master would put the pot on her head, and I wanted to see his reaction by the way, but...Su Qingqing looked at him quietly and found that he seemed to be in a good mood...

    Could it be that she asked something so funny? Or did he simply not take it seriously?

    "I'm just asking casually. I don't really want to give you any medicine. After all, I don't have any medicine for Chunna.

    " I won't give it to you either."

    Su Qingqing felt that there was something wrong, forget it, it's better not to say it, it is more likely to cause misunderstanding if you say more mistakes.

    Mu Bai lowered his eyebrows, and said calmly, "You can't bear it."

    Su Qingqing looked up in a daze, what's so strange about his words? Is it possible that he really wants to punish himself for drugging? Since the identity is a man at the moment, I didn't think about going anywhere else at all.

    His head was still in front of his eyes, his hands were clutching his clothes and his face was raised up, "Then... what will you do to me?" Was the first reaction really to wipe his neck?

    Completely unaware that what she and Mu Bai said meant two things, Su Qingqing always thought that he would use some kind of trick, but suddenly felt that the question was meaningless, so it was just a casual chat.

    A gust of breeze blows gently, and the fragrance of pine wood wraps around her body, and the man's thin lips seem to touch her rouge-stained earlobe lightly...

    "...you guess." The

    heat caused Su Qingqing to grab her clothes His hand tightened even more, trying his best to ignore his half-soft body.

    Su Qingqing: "..." She guessed he was a ghost!

    How does she guess? She doesn't have mind reading skills, and she always answers some ambiguous answers. This small talk can't be used at all, but when her identity is exposed and she graduates, she won't have to meet the male lead and all the supporting characters.

    She felt at ease again, as long as she can avoid the protagonist and supporting roles after her identity is exposed, there is a high probability that she will be safe if she doesn't get entangled with them.

    Sitting on the swing with dangling legs, admiring the scenery in front of her, she looked at the time after probably sitting for a long time, it was already ten o'clock, so late?

    "Mubai, shall we go back to the dormitory now?" Su Qingqing yawned and asked him.

    Mu Bai stood up straight, looking at her with black eyes, "I won't return, stay nearby." In the

    dark night, his deep voice echoed.

    Su Qingqing said "Oh", then stood up, "Live nearby? Where?" She looked around but didn't see any place to live.