Chapter 107

Chapter 107 Snow Feet

    Chu Yunhan stared at Su Qingqing's neck, his cold eyes made Su Qingqing feel uncomfortable.

    Su Qingqing quickly covered the band-aid with her hands, and turned her head pretending to be nonchalant. Chu Yunhan was just a supporting actor in the original text, and there were not many descriptions about him.

    I only know that he realized later that he fell in love with the heroine, and after pursuing the heroine, he couldn't love it, but it didn't affect his normal life.

    So Su Qingqing didn't understand why he sometimes gave her a weird feeling after his cold face.

    He Wuluo saw that his face was downcast, and followed his gaze. Su Qing held the band-aid on Xue's neck tightly with her pink fingertips.

    There were also ripples in He Wuluo's eyes, he naturally saw what the place where the Band-Aid was pasted on, and the boredom in his heart rose, and he frowned and looked away.

    Chu Yunhan stared at her tender and slender side neck, was it Mu Bai's kiss? He knew how Mu Bai would let her go, but he could only bear with it, and when Mu Bai got tired of Su Qingqing, he would be able to get his wish.

    His expression suddenly relaxed, his smile was still cheerful, he took a pen and wanted to poke Su Qingqing's back through the pen to see how soft her back is.

    In the end, he was still stopped by He Wuluo. For the first time, there was no smile in He Wuluo's eyes, "Yunhan." The

    gentleness and coldness made Chu Yunhan stunned. Show off your beauty side.

    Naturally, He Wuluo and many rich men also saw it, who would not be aroused by such beauties.

    "Okay, I won't move." It seemed that He Wuluo was also moved by Su Qingqing.

    Su Qing gave Chu Yunhan a cold look, "You try to pull my hair again." It's so annoying.

    Before Chu Yunhan could respond, Su Qingqing thanked He Wuluo.

    "Thank you."

    Su Qingqing didn't expect He Wuluo to become a gentleman after knowing that she was a girl. Why? Isn't he afraid that she will expose his true colors?

    She still remembers how much she hated her and often made trouble for her before, but now her attitude has changed after knowing that she is a girl. Could it be because she also has a handle in his hands?

    Su Qingqing didn't understand the change in Bingjiao's attitude towards her. After the professor started to lecture, she listened intently and took notes.

    He Wuluo probably knew that Chu Yunhan was eyeing Su Qingqing, Chu Yunhan... wanted to snatch Su Qingqing from Mu Bai?

    He Wuluo pushed down his glasses, his gentle and elegant appearance was slightly cold.

    As soon as the class was over, Su Qingqing got up to leave, but Chu Yunhan's gaze from behind almost burned her through.

    The first time he got up, something was wrong with Chu Yunhan, but he didn't know why he looked at him strangely, because she was disguised as a man?

    He Wuluo left first, but did not block Su Qingqing's way, and the surrounding people all followed He Wuluo.

    Su Qingqing walked at the back, Chu Yunhan was afraid that Su Qingqing would be vigilant to him, so he stepped out of the classroom before Su Qingqing left the classroom.