Chapter 129

Chapter 129 Villa Dinner

    At the graduation ceremony that day, Du Ruo was in a good mood today. Just a few days ago, she found Su Qingqing's women's clothing photos, and she had already bribed someone to put them on the big screen during the graduation ceremony.

    Let everyone take a good look, Su Qingqing is a vicious and scheming girl who does everything she can to get ahead of Mubai!

    As long as Su Qingqing will be insulted by everyone, Du Ruo will feel refreshed, how can she be liked by Mu Bai! And Nangongli, looking at Su Qingqing's eyes...

    everything about her seems to have been robbed by her, why should Su Qingqing use her parents' money to do good deeds? !

    For Su Qiangqiao, Du Ruo's face turned a little cold, she was just greedy for Su Qiangqiao's money and the name of a wealthy daughter.

    As long as she breaks into their company and slowly holds the Su family tightly in her hands, then she will get Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini out of the company...

    Needless to say, Su Qiangqiao will not be merciful, so she called several times Even he heard the sticky voice, and wanted to use her, hehe...

    As for Chen Meini, she is not a good person, she has no feelings for her biological parents, all she wants is the company they hold.

    Soon she will have everything in the Su family... At the

    graduation ceremony, Su Qingqing sat next to Mu Bai, and his hands were tightly held by him.

    He was obviously silent a lot since this morning, Su Qingqing thought that he was so "unhappy" because he was about to graduate.

    Before breakfast in the morning, she kissed him comfortingly, felt his body shake, and bit him badly to make him happy.

    But... Su Qingqing looked sideways quietly, and Mu Bai lowered his cold black eyes, as usual cold and noble.

    Su Qingqing scratched his palm.

    The man's eyelashes trembled slightly, and his black eyes turned to the little rabbit beside him who didn't know he had fallen into the trap.

    "boring?"

    Su Qingqing hugged his arm, satisfying his disregard for anyone's eyes for the first time, put her face on his shoulder with his arm, raised her head slightly, and hit the man's heart softly and sweetly.

    "Not boring, are you unhappy?" The two leaned very close, breathing lingeringly in the narrow distance.

    Mu Bai's dark eyes were even darker at this moment, and his fingertips rubbed lightly to suppress his dark desires.

    "Happy." The cold voice was hoarse.

    Su Qingqing saw that his expression was not very good, and thought he was lying, "You are lying, your face is full of depression."

    It seems that... want to cry.

    Su Qingqing was startled by her own guess, he didn't really want to cry, did he?

    "You... don't want to cry, do you?" In order to respect his dignity, she leaned close to his ear and asked softly. The

    soft and hot breath carried her sweet smell, and her fingertip movements stopped, and the desire overflowing her eyes was caught Covered by drooping eyelids.

    Su Qingqing observed him closely, and saw that he didn't respond for a moment, and the veins on his neck bulged, making her stare wide. Is he alright?