Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Drunk and Hazy

    Mu Bai frowned lightly, seeing Su Qingqing's drunkenness in his eyes, Su Qingqing's lips moved and finally fell into Mu Bai's arms.

    The man calmly supported her, and his eyes fell on the glass that was drunk down to the last drop.

    People who were close to her gradually noticed Su Qingqing's strangeness. Because Chu Yunhan was sitting next to Su Qingqing, she seemed to be...drunk?

    Chu Yunhan wanted to support Su Qingqing, but Mu Bai had already stepped up first. He could only put down his hands and look at her from side to side, but because her small face was drooping, he couldn't see her face clearly, and Mu Bai kept supporting her. I can't move her.

    "Why are you so drunk?" Gao Yuqi clearly remembered that Su Qingqing didn't drink alcohol, and there was only milk and fruit wine on the table. He didn't want to let her drink some, but Chu Shao insisted on preparing milk for her and the alcohol content can be ignored fruit wine.

    "Did Su Qingqing drink? Who poured her wine?" Duan Xinghe glanced at Su Qingqing's two glasses, and she drank all the fruit wine.

    Chu Yunhan glanced at it. How could he never have expected that Su Qingqing would not be able to touch alcohol at all. Fruit wine was at most only 3.2 degrees of alcohol, and after a few drinks, he became drunk!

    "Can you get drunk with fruit wine?" Chu Yunhan saw it for the first time.

    He Wuluo saw that she was so drunk that she passed out, "Some people really can't touch alcohol." Su Qingqing's system seems to be quite delicate.

    If it weren't for the crowd, Chang Liu Hong would have wanted to laugh at Su Qingqing, "As a man, you can get drunk after drinking a few glasses of fruit wine?" She has a rare special constitution in her life, and alcohol allergy is another thing. It's too rare to fall.

    Gao Yuqi felt uneasy the more he heard Chang Liuhong say, "No one will treat you as dumb if you don't talk." I really don't know why he targeted Su Qingqing so much. Is it Su Qingqing's idea of ​​not drinking at all? It's just a matter of individual constitution.

    Chang Liuhong was dissatisfied by Gao Yuqi, "Is it still not allowed?" Du Ruo pulled her clothes and motioned her not to quarrel with Gao Yuqi.

    Only then did Chang Liuhong glared at Gao Yuqi, but Gao Yuqi didn't say much to her, and asked Li Shaoshao to bring the two of them with him, secretly poking at Su Qingqing, thinking that no one would be able to tell.

    Duan Xinghe was dumbfounded. Although he couldn't see what Su Qingqing looked like when he was drunk, he was surprised by her drinking capacity.

    Su Qingqing was originally supported on the chair, maybe she felt uncomfortable, with her half-slumped body, Mu Bai could only see her red earlobes.

    Nangongli didn't make a sound, but frowned and looked at Su Qingqing's drunken appearance.

    Su Qingqing's consciousness was like being burned by a ball of fire, her whole body was weak and unconscious, and her breathing was not smooth. She wanted to pull the belt that tied her so that she could hardly breathe, but the next second her hand gave way to her big palm. Clenching tightly, the body was pulled into his arms.

    Nangongli wanted to help Su Qingqing back to the dormitory, "I..." Out of the corner of his eye, Mu Bai helped Su Qingqing into his bent arms.

    The entire private room was silent, and Mu Bai turned a blind eye to their stunned gaze, and said in a cold tone, "I'll take Su Qingqing home first."