Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Burning

    Standing behind Su Qingqing was Mu Bai, and they were the only people in the entire snow field, probably they had taken over.

    Sitting on the escalator and coming back to the top, Su Qingqing, who was still in fear just now, stepped out of the escalator and stood on the high place again in a panic. On Mu Bai's body, at least it's hard to say.

    But the male lead said he wanted to teach himself, and looked back blankly at the man standing behind him, before she could see the look on his face clearly.

    The hand was held by Mu Bai, Su Qingqing knew that he wanted to teach her, so she didn't struggle.

    Ci Bai's slender hands were tightly grasped, Su Qingqing's hands did not wear gloves, but Mu Bai's hands were tightly wrapped by gloves.

    In order to avoid skin contact, Su Qingqing said, "I'll put the gloves on first." After speaking, she broke free and took out the gloves in her pocket and put them on. She took off the gloves before because it was inconvenient to wear ski boots, but she simply forgot afterwards.

    Under Mu Bai's gaze, she put the glove into her hand, and then handed it to him. She is now a boy, so she doesn't need to be shy.

    But thinking about it this way, when he put his hand into his big palm, it was like being electrocuted through the glove.

    With a cold expression, Mu Bai held Su Qingqing's hand and began to slide down, the speed can be considered quite fast, Su Qingqing firmly grasped Mu Bai with both hands, her small face was aching from the wind.

    Mu Bai, who was supporting her, never said a word. It was windy while skiing, so it might be useless to say it, but his sliding movements were relaxed and elegant, as if it couldn't be simpler, unlike Su Qingqing whose legs were like zombies. He didn't dare to relax his straightness, and after being led by him to slide for a certain distance, he gradually became familiar with it, and dared to let go of Mu Bai's hand to slide.

    I have to say that skiing is really fun, but it is quite labor-intensive, and I don't wait for two more seconds for her to enjoy herself.

    She tripped directly over the ski boots under her feet. At first, she was wobbly. The hand that wanted to grab Mu Bai failed in the end, and she didn't want to knock Mu Bai down too, so the moment she wanted to fall or not In an instant, the movement was a hesitant subconscious squat to prevent falling.

    Just when she was sure that she was going to fall, someone hugged her whole body, and Su Qingqing also pressed her face against his body because of the collapse. Because of the squatting posture, Su Qingqing's bracelet was on his hip...

    Mu Bai made a beautiful stop, bringing him and Su Qingqing to a steady stop on the slide, staring down at the motionless head of the semi-squatting open-top hat.

    Su Qingqing's eyes widened, and she quickly let go of her hands and stood up. It's too easy to make physical contact when skiing or something.

    "Why don't I stop skating?" It was too embarrassing, but fortunately she was a man now, otherwise she would have taken advantage of it and hadn't run away.

    "Give up so easily?" Mu Bai spat out a few words with thin lips, his expression still cold and dignified.

    How could Su Qingqing fail to understand the meaning behind what he said, she really wanted to say that she really gave up easily, and wanted to lie down and let the ridicule go.

    But the next moment her hands were held by Mu Bai again, her feet slipped down involuntarily, and she didn't dare to open her mouth, as the wind buzzed when she opened her mouth.