Chapter 38

Chapter Thirty-Eight

    Su Qingqing woke up in a daze, and didn't know where she was. She thought she was stupid when she opened her eyes after rubbing the "pillow" on the bed in the dormitory.

    Mu Bai's extremely perfect profile fell into his eyes, and Su Qingqing stared at the "pillow" she was rubbing against slightly. What a pillow! It's clearly the hero's heart! !

    And her hands and legs! ! Pull it directly on him! He looks like a human pillow.

    Move the distance between each other extremely carefully, don't wake him up! Su Qingqing quietly moved her body away.

    Seeing that he showed no sign of waking up, he breathed a sigh of relief, leaned firmly on the seat and took a deep breath.

    Fortunately, he didn't wake him up, otherwise it would be another Shura scene, he picked up the water glass and drank several sips of water, and didn't notice that the man beside him opened his eyes.

    When her eyes turned to Mu Bai's body, her deep eyes stared straight at herself, and she quickly put down the water glass, wondering if the male lead knew she was sleeping on him?

    Just as he was thinking about whether to tell the truth, Gao Yuqi and Duan Xinghe woke up full of energy and called Chu Yunhan and He Wuluo to get up and play together.

    "Don't sleep, don't sleep, let's play games together." Gao Yuqi hadn't enjoyed the game at the villa yet, and there were still two hours before the plane landed.

    Duan Xinghe had no objection, since he was idle anyway, Chang Liuhong was woken up by their bluffing voices, and felt a little annoyed at the thought of their lack of pity for boys.

    After a few quarrels with Gao Yuqi, Gao Yuqi became more and more annoyed by her, so he didn't want her to participate, and gathered a few boys to play together.

    Chang Liuhong was angry and had nothing to do with them, Du Ruo picked up the makeup mirror to observe Mu Bai and how Su Qingqing usually got along with Mu Bai.

    However, she watched it for a long time, but Su Qingqing and Mu Bai didn't say a word? Could it be that Su Qingqing knew that he was secretly observing her and Mu Bai?

    If Su Qingqing knew that Du Ruo was suspicious, she would probably give her a few supercilious looks.

    After what she was about to say was interrupted by Gao Yuqi, Mu Bai withdrew his cold gaze that was staring at him, and swallowed what he was about to say.

    Chu Yunhan and Duan Xinghe were making noise, Su Qingqing stared blankly at Baiyun outside the window, this other world, nothing changed but different.

    My thoughts are flying wildly, thinking about the plot of the original text, the strange dream and that pocket watch... Whose could it be?

    Nangong Li was falling into a dream, frowning slightly. He dreamed of the old house when he was young and...his sick mother, and himself when he was a few years old.

    He is an illegitimate child, an illegitimate child that no one cares about. When he was a few years old, his life was like hell. Anyone who saw him could scold him a few times. He didn't even know what mistake he had made.

    On the way back from school once, he was surrounded by people shouting and yelling.

    He never expected that someone would stand up for him, but that day a car stopped on the road, a luxury car he had never seen before.

    The girl who came down was as beautiful as a doll. When she ran towards him, Nangongli seemed to see an angel at this moment.

    Immediately, she urged the bully away, and stretched out her tender little hands. At that time, he was so inferior that he didn't dare to let her see his dirty nails.