Chapter 42

Chapter 42: Being dragged into the arms

    It can be regarded as entering the classroom, Su Qingqing and Mu Bai didn't choose the same professor's class, they randomly found one and sat down, because the seat was against the wall, and there were enough seats beside them for two people.

    After learning the lessons from the previous few times, Su Qingqing chose to sit by the wall and wait for the professor to give a lecture.

    As soon as she sat down, a tall figure sat next to Su Qingqing, the mint fragrance made Su Qingqing look sideways, it was He Wuluo, a sickly girl! ..can you sit without her?

    Su Qingqing moved towards the wall, and He Wuluo pushed down his glasses with a smile on his face, "You don't seem to welcome me getting too close to you." The tone was gentle enough to make people let go of their guards and immerse themselves in it.

    Su Qingqing also said bluntly, "Your feeling is right." He really knew if he could stop getting too close to her.

    He Wuluo: "..." Obviously, I didn't expect her to be so shameless.

    His gaze shifted to her hand, which was as soft and white as warm jade, which was too petite. After a long time of contemplation, He Wuluo pushed his glasses again with his fingertips.

    Su Qingqing thought that he was angry, and wished that he would be angry, and it was not uncommon for him to trick him, so she counted the time to start class as if he didn't exist.

    But he didn't notice that He Wuluo kept staring at her delicate fingers, "Your hands are so small." It seemed as if they would break if they were folded...

    Su Qingqing: "!" Hearing the problem, he quickly clenched his hands into fists.

    "I have a small frame, so my hands and feet are small." This sick girl has nothing to pay attention to what her hands are doing?

    He Wuluo chuckled, "Is it just that the hands and feet are small?" The teasing meaning was obvious.

    It's a pity that Su Qingqing is a girl, she didn't understand what he said and looked at him in confusion, "Otherwise?"

    He Wuluo caught Su Qingqing's crystal clear eyes by surprise, her thin lips moved but she couldn't speak.

    The scene of her winking like silk on the plane seems to be vivid in my memory.

    He Wuluo chuckled again, but this time the chuckle was different from before, with a hint of truth.

    "You look very good-looking."

    Facing the sudden compliment from Bingjiao, Su Qingqing was puzzled, and seriously doubted whether he was going to play some tricks again.

    "It's just... female appearance is very serious."

    As soon as He Wuluo said this, Su Qingqing's blood stagnated! She forced herself to steady herself.

    "It may also be that the frame is small, and the face looks a bit feminine." Su Qingqing subconsciously stirred her fingers.

    He Wuluo's warm and jade-like eyes fell on Su Qingqing's hand again, seeing her fingertips glowing with a pink luster... Makes one want to play with it in the palm of her hand...

    Just when Su Qingqing began to feel nervous for no reason, the professor entered the classroom , Feeling that He Wuluo withdrew his scrutinizing gaze, he secretly heaved a sigh of relief.

    She couldn't imagine what threatening things He Wuluo would do if she knew that she was disguised as a man.

    Although He Wuluo didn't ask any more strange words after that, the female look just now was enough to make her break out in a cold sweat.