Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Truth or Dare

    Su Qingqing could feel his body temperature, before she had time to see his expression, she was about to move away, when the thin and slender hand that was pressed by her was pulled out...

    The soft touch made the man startled, and there was nothing on her body. The scent of the scent brought him closer, his black eyes turned to He Wuluo who was beside Su Qingqing, his thin lips were lightly pursed and he slowly withdrew his hand.

    Wen Xiang softly attacked Mu Bai again, the skin on the hands still had Su Qingqing's warmth and softness, and the light-white fingertips turned pale pink when rubbed.

    Su Qingqing didn't expect that he would pull his hand away, and she didn't dare to turn her head to look at him. She pretended not to feel the cold air emanating from the people behind him.

    And now that she is a man, the hero shouldn't think about it... right?

    No one noticed the episode between the two of them. Du Ruo, who had been paying attention to Mu Bai, was distracted by Chang Liuhong. When she looked at it again, Su Qingqing was sitting very close to Mu Bai, and her whole body was shaking. Stick it to Mu Bai's side!

    Du Ruo resisted the urge to keep them at a distance, she looked at He Wuluo, He Wuluo seemed a little surprised by her attention, and smiled back gently.

    Du Ruo really couldn't laugh, it seemed that Su Qingqing didn't like He Wuluo's approach, but...she was so close to Mu Bai, why didn't Mu Bai get angry? Hasn't he always hated being touched?

    Nangongli thinks that Su Qingqing is different from what he imagined, she looks thin and frail, but she is frank and frank, not the cowardly person he thought.

    It's just that she doesn't know when it started, even Mu Bai didn't feel disgusted with being close to her. He was curious about what kind of person could make Mu Bai make an exception... After Mu Bai took

    his hand away, Su Qingqing didn't move. Open the position, since he is not angry, it is better for her to be closer to him than to be sick.

    Bingjiao is close to her but has bad intentions! Su Qingqing was secretly vigilant against He Wuluo, who knew what tricks he would suddenly use.

    She and Mu Bai are very close, and their scents are intertwined. Su Qingqing quite likes the scent of cold cedar wood on the male lead, and she doesn't dare to relax when she sits on the sofa.

    "Truth or Dare!! I won the first prize of Truth or Dare!" Chu Yunhan really wanted to play this game, so when he saw that it was the game he recommended, he was very excited.

    Gao Yuqi was deflated. Although he took turns playing the game, he could play Truth or Dare for a long time.

    The people sitting on the sofa were all listening to the rules of the game they were talking about, but Nangongli found it very troublesome, "Turn the bottle, turn to whoever chooses the truth or the big risk."

    Others agreed, Chu Yunhan fell I didn't realize there was anything wrong with the game, I just didn't like Nangongli, just wanted to refuse, Gao Yuqi next to him immediately agreed.

    "Young Master Li's suggestion is good, so let's go with it."

    Chu Yunhan could only rest his objection, thinking that there was a high probability that the bottle would not be turned on him.

    This game is simple, quick and fun. Some people are already nervous, for fear that the bottle is aimed at themselves.

    Su Qingqing inexplicably had a bad premonition, except for her being a cannon fodder female supporting role, even the passers-by, A, B, C D, were not as unlucky as her cannon fodder female supporting role.