Chapter 69

Chapter 69 Deep Kiss

    Because of Su Qingqing's weakness, she couldn't push him away even if she wanted to, "Don't... I can sit by myself." The residual voice of You Qi was soft and soft.

    She tried her best to push Mu Bai away, but found that the hands tightly hugging her slender waist were as motionless as a mountain.

    "I'm holding you, it makes you feel better." The

    cold voice resounded on the top of Su Qingqing's hair, and for a moment she couldn't tell whether it was her or Mu Bai who was feeling better.

    She struggled and couldn't move, seasickness was not ordinary, she felt better after nestling on his body for a while, listening to his steady heartbeat, it was just...his body temperature was so hot..., it burned her skin a little flushed.

    Her frail body curled up on his body, and she sat softly on his slender legs, making her look even more pitiful. Her breath hit his warm heart, and his big palm didn't give her a chance to flinch.

    Su Qingqing felt that Mu Bai treated her differently, and this kind of intimate contact happened again, especially this kind of posture... How could Mu Bai take care of his roommate...

    Impossible, the only possibility... What exactly is Mu Bai thinking about her? It's impossible for such an intimate action to take the initiative to hug her because the roommate is uncomfortable, right?

    Su Qingqing's body was uncomfortable, and she felt surprised and unbelievable by Mu Bai's actions in her heart, she wanted to get away but couldn't get away from her body, so she could only nestle on his body.

    The yacht soon reached the coast, Su Qingqing seemed to have seen the dawn, and hurriedly wanted to get off Mu Bai, but was picked up by him and walked out of the yacht slowly.

    Su Qingqing was afraid that others would see it, it was strange, so she hurriedly asked him to put her down.

    "You let me down, I can go by myself." Su Qingqing's ears were tinged with red, and a few traces of blood were added to her pale and pitiful face.

    Mu Bai was indifferent, ignoring her struggles with a cold posture, until he carried her into the villa and gently placed her on the sofa.

    Su Qingqing had long been huddled in his arms, afraid of being seen, her thin hands tightly clutched his clothes and did not dare to loosen them. The scent of cold cedar poured into her breath, somewhat reassuring her.

    Being placed on the sofa by him, Su Qingqing was relieved by the down-to-earth feeling, as expected, she was still down-to-earth and comfortable.

    But Mu Bai had doubts about him again, although he took good care of himself, but... this care was obviously beyond the scope of normal roommates.

    This troubled Su Qingqing, who was belatedly aware. Does she now know that Mu Bai has doubts about her identity? Or did he find out?

    But she didn't dare to ask, she was so entangled with her, her watery eyes looked at him from time to time, and the other party was no different from usual.

    Su Qingqing hoped that she was thinking too much, so how could it explain Mu Bai's intimacy with her just now.

    Several hairs were about to fall out, and when she was in a trance, a tall figure enveloped her...

    Su Qingqing immediately came back to her senses, because she couldn't see his expression clearly because the male lead was behind the light, she stretched out her slender, white hand With her small face, the slightly cool fingertips brushed away the broken hair on her cheeks, but accidentally touched her earlobe, her body trembled unceasingly...