Chapter 127

Chapter 127 "Do you like it?"...

    Su Qingqing: "???"

    This reason always felt weird, lying in his arms, rubbed his face again, "Your voice is also nice." The

    man was obviously stunned for a moment, then smiled lowly, "You like it? "

    The meaning in the words is ambiguous.

    Su Qingqing nodded without noticing it, "I like it, your laughter and sometimes inquiries are very nice." Hands are good-looking, and the person is handsome and the voice is eager. "

    So you like me to ask you..."

    Su Qingqing fell into his warmth trap again, "Well~ I'm going to wash up." She was a little hungry and wanted to have breakfast.

    With a soft voice, Mu Bai let go of his thin hands, and his eyes followed her figure.

    Su Qingqing was relieved, after all she was about to graduate, she could still understand Mu Bai's reluctance to let go of her.

    After getting out of bed to wash, maybe it was about to say goodbye, Su Qingqing put her arms around his neck and kissed Mubai's thin lips with red ears.

    Mu Bai gently rubbed her earlobe, but didn't kiss her back, the scorching heat in his eyes made Su Qingqing feel hot.

    "Are you really not going abroad?" Su Qingqing asked again for confirmation. He must have something to do with going abroad in the original text, right?

    Mu Bai held Su Qingqing in his arms with his slender and fair hands, and her pupils gradually magnified the appearance of a banished fairy.

    "You want me to go abroad?" His tone was slightly cold.

    Su Qingqing didn't want to delay his affairs, "If you have to go abroad for work or something important, I don't want to delay you because of me."

    Seeing that her voice was dull, it seemed to make the man happy.

    "Nothing is more important than you, it's just..." His fingertips lazily rubbed her earlobe again.

    Su Qingqing looked up at him, "Just what?" He really wants to go abroad? Wouldn't that mean saying goodbye to her from now on?

    I saw the man's thin lips parted slightly, "I'm afraid you're tired." A dark desire was wrapped between the words.

    Su Qingqing shook her head in doubt, sometimes she had to guess some of his words, "I'm not tired, and I'm not running."

    "Take a good rest in two days and sleep a little longer."

    Su Qingqing still didn't catch the meaning behind his words "Okay, you too."

    Mu Bai kissed her forehead lightly, "Together."

    Su Qingqing hugged his waist innocently again, "You are so kind." The

    man laughed low and again, and his fingertips rested on her fragile and sensitive lips . the root of the ear.

    Su Qingqing didn't understand why he was smiling, she got into his arms and her attention was soon attracted by the movie.

    Some people are happy and some are worried. Chu Yunhan waits anxiously for the beauty to be in his arms after graduation, which can be regarded as graduation. He just waits for Mu Bai to leave the country and Su Qingqing's relationship fades away. The taste, all the cells in the body are excited.

    It's almost there, there are still two days left, and the result will probably be known in two days. It is difficult for Su Qingqing's family background to go far with Mu Bai.

    What he had was patiently waiting for the day when she was single.

    During this period of time, He Wuluo seized the opportunity to hang within Su Qingqing's sight, but he couldn't get in to help. Since Mu Bai couldn't find an opportunity to get close to Su Qingqing, he could only pay attention to Su Qingqing's movements after graduation. If there are clues, immediately start to capture her.

    Du Shanming was taken aback by the huge and empty villa.

    The principal smiled and patted him on the shoulder, "How is it? Is this villa okay?"

    Du Shanming nodded in a daze, but he still didn't realize that it was possible, but...

    "Principal, are you sure it's this villa? Really? Isn't it a toy villa?" Du Shanming couldn't believe that he got a villa in the school lottery! ?

    It was such a big villa that he couldn't imagine it.

    The headmaster smiled and nodded, took Du Shanming's hand and shook it twice, "Look at what you said, I can still lie to you? It's really a villa, or you've always been lucky."

    Du Shan returned home in a cloudy manner, with his shoes still on, and ran to his wife in a daze.

    Su Zhen didn't even know he opened the door, and she didn't know what she was thinking.

    The two couples were in a daze, and Du Shanming spoke first, "Honey, guess what prize I won this year?"

    Su Zhen paused after hearing his words, "You also won the prize?"

    The couple looked around. Relative: "???"

    "You...you won't win the lottery too, right?" Du Shanming's pupils dilated in disbelief.

    "What prize did you win?" Su Zhen almost agreed with him.

    Then there was a silence, and the two looked at each other without moving.

    After a while, Du Shanming revealed what prize he had won, "I got the villa, it's a real villa..." And it was a big villa in a luxurious location...

    Su Zhen stuttered a little, "I...I ..I got an island..." It's a real island, the location is excellent, and it's near a tourist attraction.

    Du Shanming: "!!!"

    Su Zhen: "???"

    The couple immediately sat down in disbelief and turned on the computer to search for the price of a villa. "One...one hundred million!!"

    Du Shanming and Su Zhen fell Taking a breath, it took a long time to get over it. After finally getting over it, Su Zhen quickly entered the name of the island that was drawn..

    Looking at the price...the two were completely dumbfounded.

    "Two billion!!" An exclamation came from a certain floor in the community.