Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Swimming Lesson

    Duan Qinghe's eyes followed Su Qingqing's frail back, he sneered, and continued to eat vegetables and egg noodles bitterly, if he dared to waste a little, he would have to walk around without eating.

    It was Su Qingqing who deliberately framed him! The more he thought about it, the angrier he got. Find a time... Before he could think about it, he got hit on the head.

    "Hiss!" Duan Qinghe knew it was Uncle Liu without turning his head.

    When Uncle Liu saw him staring at Su Qingqing's back with a stern look on his face, he knew that something was wrong with him.

    "Don't trouble others." Uncle Liu warned him angrily.

    Duan Qinghe rubbed his head vigorously, "Uncle Liu, am I that kind of person?!"

    Uncle Liu didn't buy it at all, and snorted coldly, "I don't know what kind of temper you are?"

    Duan Qinghe was like a deflated eggplant, "I know, I know." I had no choice but to suppress the anger towards Su Qingqing in my heart, and reluctantly ate vegetables and egg noodles.

    Su Qingqing went into the classroom and found a seat to sit down. As soon as she sat down, someone sat next to her.

    She casually raised her eyes for a glance, then her eyes widened in an instant, and she turned her head to look at the male protagonist Mu Bai.

    He.. what's going on? Mu Bai didn't seem to feel her surprise, it should be said that Su Qingqing didn't exist, completely ignoring her.

    Su Qingqing moved her upper and lower lips, but in the end she didn't ask. Before she moved a little further, the position on the left was occupied again.

    After seeing the person coming, Su Qingqing: "..." Nangongli?

    The faint scent of green grass on Nangong Li's body was also mixed with the smell of tobacco. He leaned lazily on the table behind him, staring at Su Qingqing with his phoenix eyes.

    After Su Qingqing looked at him calmly for a few seconds, she moved a little towards the male protagonist. Nangongli was very aggressive towards her. Although she was not afraid, it was annoying.

    Every time he finds himself in trouble, it's all because of the heroine Du Ruo's love letter.

    At this time, a person came in at the door of the classroom, it was Du Ruo.

    The students around were already secretly elated and chattering, but the arrival of the school beauty Du Ruo made them gossip even more.

    "Mubai!! We are in the same class as Mu Bai again!"

    "Me too, we are so lucky."

    "Nangongli is here too! Two male gods!"

    "I must have heard that the school belle is coming, Nangongli I only chose the same professor's class!"

    "Nangongli must be because of Du Ruo, but the cold male god Mu Bai may not be..."

    "But why are they crowded on both sides of Su Qingqing?" So many vacant seats?

    "I don't know, maybe Su Qingqing offended them and wants to teach Su Qingqing a lesson."

    "I heard that Nangong Li almost hit Su Qingqing's head with the ball last night. It seems that Su Qingqing made Du Ruo cry."

    "Tsk tsk... Su Qingqing's life is not easy."

    "But I also heard that Mu Bai intercepted the ball, so handsome! I couldn't squeeze in last night, it's a pity that I didn't see that highlight moment."