Chapter 100

Chapter 100 Slap in the Face

    Su Qingqing's straightforwardness and lack of nostalgia for Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini surprised everyone.

    Su Zhen wanted to cry even more. Her biological daughter must have seen what Su Qiangqiao and the others meant, which showed how tolerant she was. They probably didn't care enough about their biological daughter to make her so decisive.

    Su Zhen dared not hold Su Qingqing's hand even if she wanted to, for fear that Su Qingqing would not like it.

    Su Qingqing saw how cautious they were about her, and took the initiative to hold Su Zhen's hand.

    Su Zhen was very shocked, and quickly held her with the other hand. It turned out that her daughter took into account her emotions, and it turned out to be such a happy thing.

    Du Shanming was also surprised that Su Qingqing could detect Su Zhen's emotions in time, and took the initiative to comfort her. The unexpected surprise made him feel joy and hope for the future.

    But he also felt sorry for the child's sensitivity, he observed for one night, Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini's attitude towards Qingqing can be said to be ignorant, Du Ruo is loved by them, but their biological daughter is neglected.

    Unspeakably heartbroken, Du Shanming decided to love Su Qingqing even more in the future. As for Du Ruo...

    He looked at Du Ruo who had been raised since he was a child with complicated eyes. Consciousness and positivity are the patience to face they never have.

    Occasionally, he looked at her with disgust in his eyes. He didn't know why he hated them so much when he treated her so well.

    He let out a long sigh, maybe this is what she wanted, since they have fulfilled their responsibilities, benevolent and righteous.

    Su Zhenjue's Su Qingqing was too thin, "Mom will make up for you later, it's too thin." Patted Su Qingqing's hand lightly.

    Su Qingqing nodded, "Thank you."

    Su Zhen was not disappointed either. She didn't call herself mother now, and the child would definitely not be able to accept this fact.

    Seeing that Su Qingqing didn't miss herself and Chen Meini at all, Su Qiangqiao snorted inwardly, waiting for her to see Du Shanming and Chen Meini's not-so-good house, even if she wanted to regret that he would not accept her back to the villa.

    Chen Meini originally thought that she would be able to understand the interest and not be entangled, but when Su Qingqing did not entangle, her heart would not be up or down, and she would feel uncomfortable.

    Du Ruo thought that Su Qingqing didn't know Du Shanming's family background, so she accepted it so readily. Su Qingqing was used to seeing homes that weren't villas, so would she still be as calm as she is now?

    If she comes to trouble you, you can take a video of her messing around and post it on the school forum at that time.

    It's been a while since Su Qingqing and the other daughters have been exposed. Now that they have been exposed in advance, there is nothing they can do. Let's talk about paying five million yuan in compensation.

    "It's getting late, let's go first." Su Qingqing first proposed to leave the private room, but she ignored the eyes of Su Qiangqiao, Chen Meini and Du Ruo.

    After Du Shanming and Su Zhen were stunned for a moment, they immediately stood up and wanted to leave.

    They knew that Du Ruo was no longer their daughter, and although they couldn't help being sad, they couldn't let Qingqing down, and crying once was considered a farewell to Du Ruo.

    The two families were separated in and out of the private room like this. Du Ruo thought that Du Shanming and Su Zhen would cry to persuade him to stay, but he didn't expect that he would simply take Su Qingqing away...

    Su Qiangqiao and Chen Meini were dumbfounded, Su Qingqing was just like that. .gone?

    Su Qingqing walked with Du Shanming and Su Zhen in a very straightforward manner, without any delay.

    After leaving the private room, Su Zhen wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, "Qingqing, what do you like to eat? Mom made it for you tomorrow." She spoke carefully, as if she was afraid that she might say something wrong.

    Du Shanming nodded with a smile, she was too thin, and the baggy clothes made her look even thinner. Su Qiangqiao told them about Qingqing's female disguised as a man to enter the school, and they were relieved when they learned that she would not be in danger .

    "I'm not picky about food. You can cook whatever dish you want. I'll go back after the holiday." Su Qingqing spoke softly, which made them feel at ease.

    Not picky eaters...Su Zhen's heart hurts again. This child doesn't look like she was raised with care, and her eyes are red from being sensible.

    For a moment, Du Shanming felt in a trance that this was the child that the Du family should have, and had a kind of hope for the future.

    "Okay, okay." Du Shanming's eyes were sore.

    Su Qingqing sat in their car and was sent back to school by them. Du Shanming and Su Zhen were afraid that Su Qingqing would be like Du Ruo and that the car would embarrass her, so they stopped at the intersection and asked her if she wanted to drive in.

    Su Qingqing's eyes reflected the uneasiness of the two parents, and she sighed in her heart. She could almost know how Du Ruo usually gets along with them.

    "I don't want to walk too much, you guys drive in." Su Qingqing found an excuse so that they would not feel embarrassed.

    Both Du Shanming and Su Zhen breathed a sigh of relief, feeling joyful and relaxed.

    Before getting out of the car, Su Qingqing, who was about to get out of the car, paused, "Rest early, don't think too much about anything else."

    Both Su Zhen and Du Shanming responded in surprise, their faces brimming with joy.

    Facing Su Qingqing's various instructions, Su Qingqing also listened patiently before getting out of the car. After saying goodbye to her parents, she walked into the school path and walked back to the dormitory alone.