002

Unsuspecting, Hongjoong sat at the bar and had a good time with Yunho and Mingi at his side. He drank all evening, which Yunho was extremely worried about. He knew, that as soon as Hongjoong had enough comfort, he would slip into Little Space.

And with this enormous alcohol consumption, it was not difficult to slip into it.

"Hongjoong, don't you think you already had enough?" Yunho asked with a worried expression as the older drank an other shot. A hiccup escaped his mouth. "Nooo! I want moorrrreee!" Hongjoong giggled, wich was the sign for Yunho, that the small male already drank enough liquor.

Hongjoong was about to take an other shot but Yunho was faster and took the glass away from him. "No, Hongjoong. No more alcohol." Hongjoong pouted and sighed. "Okaaay, good." - "Let's go home, unless you want to slip into little space." Yunho said. He knew how much Hongjoong hated it, when he slipped. "Okay, whatever. But I have to use the Toilette at first. I'll be right back!" With that, he jumped off the chair and went to the bathrooms.

Surprisingly, no one was there.
Or so he thought.

After he had finished, he flushed the toilet and got out of the cabin to wash his hands.

He could already feel how comfortable he was with the alcohol in his veins and was sure, that he probably will slip any second. But he didn't care.

"Alone, little man?" A voice suddenly asked from behind. Hongjoong turned around and giggled. "Noo, my best friend and his boyfriend are here with me!" The man slightly smiled at the other male. "And where are they?" - "They are waiting for me at the parking lot! I'll just go now." He smiled widely. "Oh, no, no, no, no! Wait! What about we talk a bit? I'll let you go whenever you want."

Hongjoong thought for a while but nodded. "Great. So, may I ask for your name, cutie?" Hongjoong blushed slightly. "Hongjoong. Kim Hongjoong. And you, sir?" - "I'm San. Choi San. Nice to meet you." San smiled at this adorable boy and ruffled his hair.

Hongjoong returned the smile again and could already feel his childish side growing. "Woah, I reallyyyy like your hair San!" Hongjoong looked with little sparks in his eyes at the green strand of hair, in San's black hair. "Me too! My boyfriend loves it also." He winked at Hongjoong who's smile grew with every word the other said.

Suddenly, San felt arms warping around his waist and looked down. "Oh?" - "I wanna meet your boyfwend!" San began to smirk slightly, knowing the male slipped.

San patted his head. "Of course you can. I think he's home right now." The blonde haired looked up to San, with sparks in his eyes. "Lreally?" San nodded and Hongjoong jumped in the air. "Yaaay! I'm gonna mweet San's boyfwend!"

San giggled and took his wrist. "Do you wanna come with me?" Hongjoong nodded wildly.

"Follow me, yeah?" Again Hongjoong nodded and followed San, through the back entrance.

They walked in the dark to an other parking lot, where a luxury vehicle showed up. Hongjoong's eyes widened as he stood in front of the car.

"Jump in, Little one." Hongjoong didn't hesitate, entered the car and closed the door. "Thwis is sooo wooow, San!" The little looked around in the car, after he had strap in.