072 [M]

"So, when and where do we want to marry Joongie?" Seonghwa said as he looked over Hongjoong's shoulder who wrote every single detail about their marriage down, so he will remember everything. The smaller male whimpered a little when Seonghwa began to kiss his neck and bit into it. He started sucking on the soft skin, making Hongjoong slightly moan.

"S-Seonghwa, fuck..." Hongjoong had to moan again when Seonghwa spanked his ass. "No cursing princess. Do I need to fuck you to remind you of the rules after those weeks huh?" Hongjoong didn't know how to respond to that. He wanted to answer very confidently but couldn't. The smaller boy whimpered when Seonghwa sucked the skin right under his jawline, where he was most sensitive. "Speak, my angel." He whispered into his ear.

"Y-Yes master. P-Please remind me."

Seonghwa placed his hand on his back, shoved the paper aside and pushed Hongjoong onto the kitchen island, since they moved from the living room back to the kitchen.

The boy, who was bending over the kitchen island, placed his head onto it and closed his eyes. He didn't feel even a little bit embarrassed that his ass pointed at Seonghwa's face. He soon felt how his fiancé laid his hands on Hongjoong's waistband of his sweatpants and pulled it with his panties down, tossing it onto the floor.

"Your ass is so beautiful, I really missed it." He sighed dramatically and slapped Hongjoong's naked ass cheek. Seonghwa loved how wobbly it was whenever his hand came in contact with the soft flesh. He leaned over, so his mouth brushed at Hongjoong's ear. Seonghwa's hand caressed his cheeks gently and ran one finger along his wet hole through the slit.

Hongjoong sighed in comfort and enjoyed every second of this. Seonghwa was gone for so long and after a while they were able to have sex again, even if it was on the kitchen island.

Seonghwa slipped a finger into Hongjoong's wet dripping hole, making the younger throw his head back in pleasure. Seonghwa didn't even begin to thrust and added a second finger to stretch his hole open. Hongjoong moaned when Seonghwa started moving his fingers. The taller printed kisses all over Hongjoong's back, since he lifted up his shirt with the other free hand.

Wet noises filled the kitchen and mixed with sweet moans. Seonghwa couldn't describe in words how much he missed this. Suddenly he pulled his fingers out and flipped Hongjoong around, so he was laying on the island with his back. Seonghwa grinned and hovered over him to attack his lips. While they shared a passionate kiss, Seonghwa loosened his belt around his pants and pulled them with his boxers down.

He quickly slid two fingers into Hongjoong's cunt again to prepare him in a short time because the taller grew impatient. Hongjoong's moans were like music to his ears and he could listen to them all day long. Seonghwa scissored his finger in Hongjoong, making the smaller spread his legs wider so the fingers could reach deeper.

Seonghwa chuckled and kissed down Hongjoong's neck. "Should we go to our bedroom instead love?" He whispered when he stopped at his ear. Hongjoong was out of words and just nodded. Seonghwa pulled him up by his shoulder. The smaller wrapped his legs around Seonghwa's torso and his arms around his neck. The taller let the clothes on the floor and hurried upstairs to their bedroom.

To their luck, nobody saw them so Seonghwa could unbothered open their door. He quickly closed it behind him and walked over to their king sized bed. His arms let go off of Hongjoong's waist so the smaller was placed on the soft mattress. Seonghwa crawled over him and attacked him in an other kiss.

"P-Please fuck me Master." Seonghwa couldn't slap Hongjoong for this one and just chuckled while disconnected from their lips. "No, I'm not going to fuck you angel. I'm going to make love with you. I want you to feel my love for you, I want you to feel like you're entering heaven today." He said while stroking Hongjoong's sides up and down, making the smaller slightly shiver under his icy touch.