093

"That's hot!" Seonghwa whined when he wanted to bite into the cookie. Hongjoong just pulled them out and laid them into a bowl, so they could eat them later when they are watching TV after they packed out each others presents.

Hongjoong laughed and kissed his cheek. "Did you blow?" Seonghwa pouted and shook his head while the other could just laugh. He blew a little and then shoved the cookie into his mouth and chewed. "They taste great!" Seonghwa exclaimed with full mouth and smiled from ear to ear.

After they had sex, they cleaned up and headed downstairs to take out the cookies they were now eating. It was a little over 7 p.m and the couple wanted to open their presents when it was around 8 or 9. It also snowed the last few days outside, which was why Hongjoong and Seonghwa spent the last days in the garden, just cuddling and looking at the snow.
Hongjoong imagined about how their child will play in the garden and eventually built a snowman.

"Baby, come here!" Seonghwa said and ran over to Hongjoong to hug him from behind, before stuffing a cookie into Hongjoong's mouth. Hongjoong chuckled and chewed on it, swallowed and turned around to smile at his soon-to-be husband. "Are they good or are they good?" Seonghwa asked and let Hongjoong laugh. "You're really proud of you, are you?" He laughed and threw his arms around his neck to pull the taller into a kiss.

Seonghwa returned the kiss immediately and placed his hands on Hongjoong's hipbones. "Shall I make dinner?" Hongjoong asked and Seonghwa nodded. "I can help you." He smiled but the smaller shook his head. "No, let me do it. Go into the living room and then we'll eat there." Seonghwa pouted and pecked his lips. "You're so kind." Hongjoong giggled and blushed. "Only for you."

Seonghwa was watching TV when Hongjoong finished the last detail on their meal. He placed everything on a tray and carefully walked into the living room. Seonghwa smiled up at him as the smaller placed the tray with food on the couch table, which stood in front of it. "This smells amazing!" Seonghwa exclaimed and sat down in front of the table on the floor along with Hongjoong.

Hongjoong chuckled and pecked his cheek. "Dig in love." He said and Seonghwa did it immediately. While they ate, the TV played a perfectly fitting movie for Christmas. The couple made up after they ate up, they unwrap their presents for each other.

Hongjoong was a little excited about what Seonghwa's reaction will be. When Yunho came over to visit Hongjoong, he handed him the present. The smaller was a little overwhelmed with how he should pack it but in the end, he placed it in a box and wrapped it in.

"Baby, I thought about our wedding." Seonghwa said and Hongjoong looked at him a little bit in surprise. "You said you wanted to marry in a castle and of course, that's a great idea, but then the problem with the baby came up..." Hongjoong hummed and placed his cutlery on his plate and pushed it away from him, since he was done with eating. "We could make the ceremony in the castle and we could eat dinner there. And then we could celebrate in our yard, we just need to decorate a little and set up a few things. Then there's no problem with Jongho." He said and pulled Hongjoong at his should nearer to him.

The smaller smiled and nodded happily. "That's a great idea Seongie." He said and placed his head on top of Seonghwa's shoulder.

When Seonghwa also finished with eating, both walked over to their Christmas tree where the presents laid under. It was now around 9 p.m., so it was the perfect time to unwrap each others presents.

Seonghwa pulled from under a tree a big box out, wrapped in pretty pink paper with glitter and handed it over to Hongjoong. "Ladies first." He said and Hongjoong giggled.

He placed the present between his legs and carefully opened the robe around it. He laid it aside and unwrapped the paper around the present.

"Oh my god..." He whispered when he saw what Seonghwa had bought him. "Do you like it?" Seonghwa asked and smiled towards the younger. "I-I absolutely love it!" He exclaimed and hugged Seonghwa immediately, while placing kisses all over his face. "Thank you so much!"

Seonghwa knew that Hongjoong needed a new keyboard and although he was now barely in his studio, he thought getting him a new keyboard would be nice.

Now it was Seonghwa's turn to unwrap his present. Hongjoong pulled it or from under the tree and handed it over to his fiancé, who quickly unwrapped it, but as soon as he did so, his eyes widened.

"You- Oh god..." Hongjoong was a little confused. "D-Don't you like it Seongie?" Seonghwa chuckled and shook his head. He pulled Hongjoong on his hips onto his lap and kissed his neck. "I love it so much, but did you went to the black market?" He asked in a now serious tone and Hongjoong smiled innocently. "No, I would have gone but the boys said I can't because it's too dangerous, so Yunho got me one." Seonghwa sighed a relieved and smiled.

"They weren't wrong. But thank you very much baby." Seonghwa said and placed the AK 203 carefully down and pulled Hongjoong in a loving kiss.

"There's actually something else..." Hongjoong whispered against his lips and Seonghwa rose his eyebrow before humming. He took the box where his long wished gun was in and pulled out a packed CD. "It's-It's the song I once wrote for you, I thought that would be a cute idea for Christmas." Hongjoong said while blushing.

Seonghwa covered his mouth and didn't realize how a tear slipped out of the corner of his eye. "Oh, Joongie, how did I deserve you?" Seonghwa sniffed and threw his arms around Hongjoong. Hongjoong laughed and kissed Seonghwa's head.

"Do we have a radio?" Hongjoong asked and Seonghwa nodded. "In the kitchen..." Hongjoong let go of Seonghwa and stood up to hurry into the kitchen.