101

Seonghwa followed Hongjoong and saw him cutting the cake into two more pieces and shoved them onto two different plates while humming a beautiful melody.

Seonghwa approached the younger and looked over his shoulder. "What are you doing here Seongie? I thought you were keeping care of our guests." He said and turned around. Seonghwa noticed the tiring look in his eyes. His eye bags were swollen and dark.

"Baby you don't look good at all." He said and placed his hand on his cheeks. Hongjoong was confused but leaned his head into Seonghwa's hand. "What do you mean? I'm feeling great." He said but his eyes almost shut down. "No you're not. Come here." He said and let go of his cheek and sat down on a chair. Hongjoong approached him and sat down on his knee.

Seonghwa sighed. "You keep overworking yourself. I know you care a lot about our little one and I do too but you can't take care of everything. You need to relax more and let me do some things. I'm not risking you being all tired and worked up." Hongjoong took Seonghwa's fingers and played with them while shifting in his seat.

"I know...," He whispered. "But you did so much for me already in the past and I just need to pay back everything. I want you to enjoy our free months before you need to work again." Seonghwa could just smile weakly and took his chin between his thumb and index finger. "It's okay baby. But I don't want you to be stressed, let me do the dishes, let me change Jongho's diaper, let me clean the bathroom or let me do dinner." Seonghwa said and even raised his voice a little.

Hongjoong thought. Seonghwa was right but he wanted to be the perfect partner for him. "But I can do that-" Seonghwa shook his head and knitted his eyebrows. "No. Shut up. Let me help you okay?" Hongjoong hummed and looked down at their tangled hands. He felt how Seonghwa moved so he got down from his lap.

Seonghwa walked over to the table and took the two plates with strawberry shortcake. "Come on, let's go." He said and smiled at his fiancé. Hongjoong nodded and followed him into the living room once again.

Wooyoung and San had already eaten up and smiled at the couple in front of them. Seonghwa smiled back and sat down beside San and Hongjoong beside Seonghwa, who handed him the plate with cake.

"Thank you." He whispered and blushed a little while taking it.

"So, what are you guys going to do after this?" Seonghwa asked and took a bite of his cake. "We will probably head back home. We were just bored and thought we could come over to see how you're doing." Hongjoong smiled and swallowed his cake. "That's so nice! You're always welcomed here." He said and placed his head on Seonghwa's shoulder. Wooyoung smiled and told him the same, in case they wanted to visit their new apartment.

The couples talked for over an hour and Wooyoung and San left eventually after that and Seonghwa was honestly glad that both were alone once again. The whole time he thought about his uncle and how he could possibly visit him. He figured he will visit him tomorrow, but firstly without Hongjoong.

Both were now cleaning the dishes together and Seonghwa had his fun with splashing foam into Hongjoong's face. The smaller giggled nonstop and did the same to Seonghwa until they were done with the dishes.

"Seonghwa, come here please!" Hongjoong whined when he laid down on the couch. Seonghwa came chuckling towards him and hovered above the smaller who wrapped his arms around his neck. "I'm horny." He giggled but left Seonghwa speechless who smiled just a second ago.

"What do you mean honey?" He asked and caressed his cheek gently. "I'm horny, I'm wet... I need you to fuck me Seongie. But we can't make love..." He pouted and looked up at Seonghwa who just laughed at him. "If you're horny, you need to go through it alone. I sadly can't help you." He laughed. "I hate having my period." Hongjoong sighed and pulled Seonghwa down, so the taller's face faced the younger's chest.

"I'm glad I don't feel nauseous or have to throw up. I hope it stays like this." Seonghwa hummed into his chest. "I'll make sure that you feel safe and fine until your period is gone." He said and licked a part of his neck.

"Thank you, I love you," He said.