096

"Are you serious?" Seonghwa asked in disbelief when Hongjoong dunked the fries into the ice cream and ate them. He blinked at his fiancé and nodded cutely. "Does it even taste good?" Hongjoong nodded once again and Seonghwa sighed.

"Do you think it's weird? If yes, please don't blame me, it's because of the pregnancy!" Hongjoong quickly said and Seonghwa chuckled after placing his head onto the smaller's shoulder. "It is indeed weird but I won't judge you my love. It's just unbelievable how you can eat these things." He said and pointed at the fries with ice cream. Hongjoong just laughed and ate two more of them at once.

Both were really happy at the moment. Their wedding was fully planned and Seonghwa had just called the photographer. Their photos they had shot were already hanging on the wall, but they let a little space so they could hang some of their baby also onto the wall.

"What about a second baby after Jongho's arrival?" Seonghwa suddenly asked and Hongjoong swallowed hardly. "I don't know. I think for the first years one baby is enough. We can make another one when we're both ready for one." Seonghwa grabbed his hand smiling and pecked his lips. "I'll be waiting for you." He said and Hongjoong leaned in to kiss his fiancé deeply.

(2.5 months later)

Seonghwa just came back from work and closed the door behind him. He walked through the foyer into the living room where Hongjoong sat with a huge pack of popcorn beside him, watching how to train your dragon.

Seonghwa chuckled to himself as he stood behind the couch, hovering over Hongjoong and placing a gentle kiss on his head.

"Hey Seongie." Hongjoong smiled and placed his head on the rest to look up at his lover. "You're watching how to train your dragon?" Seonghwa asked a little confused and Hongjoong hummed. "Yeah, I missed you and toothless reminded me of you." Seonghwa laughed. "Toothless? A dragon? Oh, I never heard that, you're so adorable my little angel." He said and began kissing Hongjoong's face.

The smaller began to giggle but when Seonghwa saw on what Hongjoong sat he stopped.

"Are you sitting on papers?" He asked and Hongjoong shook his head. "That's a mat, in case my water breaks." He said and patted his belly, making Seonghwa smile. The taller walked around and sat down beside him, swinging an arm around his shoulder to pull him closer to him.

"But you still have around two weeks to go." Hongjoong hummed. "But he could come earlier, you'll never know. And I'm pretty excited but also nervous." Seonghwa hummed and kissed his cheek gently before placing his own hand on top of his belly. "You got this. The boys and I are by your side." Hongjoong knitted his eyebrows and looked up at Seonghwa. "The boys...?" He asked because he didn't want them seeing him giving birth.

Not that he didn't like them, he just felt uncomfortable at the thought being watched. He just wanted it to be him, Seonghwa and Jisoo.

Seonghwa chuckled. "They'll wait outside and as soon as Jongho is safe in our arms, they'll come in. Or whenever you are ready." He said. Hongjoong relaxed again and fell into the others warm embrace again.

After a while of silence, Seonghwa began to talk about a topic, that stayed for so long in his mind already.

"Baby, what about you'll be a stay at home mom? I could work for our family and if I'm not there, you can keep an eye on the kid?" Hongjoong bit the inside of his cheek and thought for a moment. "After the birth you and I have two months parental leave. And after that...hmm...maybe." He said and smiled towards Seonghwa who returned his pretty smile.

"Do you want to eat something? I'll make us whatever you want." Hongjoong smiled widely. "Bananas with mayonnaise!" He exclaimed and Seonghwa could facepalm himself for that. "Actually, I think I'll just order pizza." Hongjoong shrugged and nodded, agreeing with his idea.

Not a minute later, Seonghwa stood up, kissed Hongjoong's head a last time and headed upstairs. He closed the door of their bedroom after he entered. Seonghwa took off his clothes, tossed them onto the bed and walked into the bathroom to turn on the shower.

He waited until it was warm enough and hopped under it as soon as it had the right temperature. He sighed deeply and enjoyed how the water fell onto his body.

But he hissed in surprise when two arms suddenly wrapped around his torso. Out of reflex he turned around and saw Hongjoong looking at him with a small 'oh'. Seonghwa sighed in relief and put his hand onto Hongjoong's exposed hipbones.

"You scared me love." He said and leaned in to peck the smaller's lips. "I'm sorry Seongie." He said and stood on his tippy toes to reach the others height, which didn't really work. Seonghwa laughed and turned them around so Hongjoong would suddenly get hit by the warm water.

He squeaked a little surprised but relaxed after he grew comfortable with the water. "I love you so much honey." Seonghwa whispered into his ear and made Hongjoong blush. "I-I love you too. So, so much Seongie." He giggled and kissed Seonghwa's neck.