079

Seonghwa hovered above Hongjoong's belly and kissed it lovingly while he started talking. He really didn't know how to tell him that he was going to kill someone cause he knew that Hongjoong never experienced something like that.

"It's about Misoo." Hongjoong grumbled and tangled his hand in Seonghwa's hair. Seonghwa kissed an other part of Hongjoong's belly before he continued. "Jisoo is actually her sister." He began and explained everything to Hongjoong that Jisoo told him. Hongjoong listened to him very attentive while caressing Seonghwa hair.

"...and that's why she cried." Hongjoong couldn't believe what Seonghwa told him. This was insane. "Wow...That's hard." Seonghwa nodded and sighed while kissing his belly again. "I know. But there's something else. As you know, she crushes on me like she did on Jisoos boyfriend. And I'm afraid that she does the same thing to you." He whispered and even teared up while sniffing.

Hongjoong didn't know what to say and took Seonghwa's face into his hands, to lean forward and connect their lips. It was a sweet and passionate kiss, filled with love but also sadness. But Seonghwa needed to disconnect due the crying and buried his head on Hongjoong's belly. "Don't be sad Seongie. We'll find a solution for that." He whispered and Seonghwa nodded.

"I actually have a plan in mind...It's not that complicated but I don't wanna scare you." He said and caressed Hongjoong's belly softly while wiping his tears away. "How I said, Jisoo and Misoo are siblings and she said I should kill her before anything happens..." He whispered and Hongjoong stopped his movements. Seonghwa took notice of it and already regretted saying all that.

He thought Hongjoong must be terrified. "That's good." Seonghwa then looked at him, not expecting the answer at all. "You're not scared of me or so?" Hongjoong smiled and shook his head. "No. It's kind of your job and if that's means we can finally feel safe again, I'm not against that or terrified of you." He said. Seonghwa nodded and crawled now completely above him, so that he could lie down on him. Hongjoong wrapped his arms around his fiancés well built body and inhaled his expensive perfume scent.

"I love you, I can't say that often enough." Seonghwa mumbled into Hongjoong's neck and kissed it. "I love you more honey." Hongjoong said and let Seonghwa chuckle. "Lately you call me 'honey' a lot. I like it, keep going please." Hongjoong smiled and continued to caress Seonghwa's hair. "I grew to like that word more than babe. I just don't feel like I'm in the place to do that." Seonghwa knew what he meant and smirked immediately.

"I know what you mean...Come on, say it." Hongjoong blushed a little. "W-What do you mean?" He thought, when he acted dumb he could come around what his fiancé wanted but Seonghwa bit into his neck and let Hongjoong whine a little. "Stop that baby. Say it. Why don't you call me 'babe'? Why don't you feel like you're in the place to do so hm?" Seonghwa's right hand found it's way to his hips and softly caressed his hipbones.

Hongjoong didn't know how to answer that. He felt embarrassed to answer that. But nevertheless he did. "B-Because I'm n-not dominant enough..." He said. Seonghwa needed to smirk widely into his neck. His hand glided under Hongjoong's sweatpants into his panties. The smaller whimpered a little when Seonghwa played with his clit. "That's right baby." The taller bit into his neck and licked that part.

Seonghwa's finger slowly entered his hole, making Hongjoong moan. Seonghwa then got on top the younger and the two spend the rest of the day and night with having some rough but passionate sex.