094

Seonghwa was working while Hongjoong was asleep on the couch in his office. The older needed to work today and firstly didn't want to take Hongjoong with him but the younger begged for it and Seonghwa couldn't say no to him.

Hongjoong was now 6 months pregnant and it was already February. Their first New Year's Eve was amazing and unforgettable for both of them.

"Seonghwa, I want cuddles please!" Hongjoong exclaimed and pouted at his fiancé who's eyes were fixed on the monitor in front of him. "I can't, but you can sit on my lap if you want." He said and drifted a little away from his desk. Hongjoong smiled happily and stood up to hurry over to him and made himself comfortable on the others lap.

Seonghwa snug one arm around Hongjoong's waist and fixed his eyes again on the computer. "Do me a favor and don't move around okay?" Hongjoong giggled and nodded. "I won't, I'm too lazy for that." He laughed and made Seonghwa chuckle as well.

When end of work was near, Hongjoong helped Seonghwa to pack and clean up his office but Seonghwa quickly pushed him onto the couch. "Let me do it honey, Jisoo said no effort." Hongjoong laughed. "But I was just sorting some papers." Seonghwa hummed and continued to clean his desk. "I don't care." He said and closed his laptop, put it away and walked over to Hongjoong to help him get up, since the bump really got bigger and heavier.

The employees already left the building so Hongjoong didn't need to show off himself to others. With intertwined hands, the couple took the elevator to drive down. "Oh, Seongie?" Seonghwa hummed and turned his head to Hongjoong. "Can we stop at a convenience store please? I have an idea what to eat!" Seonghwa chuckled and stepped out of the elevator with his fiancé.

"Tell me about it." He said as they walked to the parking lot and left the company. "Avocados with mayonnaise and strawberries." Seonghwa knitted his eyebrows and looked at Hongjoong in disbelief. "You take out the core, pure mayonnaise in it and put the strawberry on top!" Hongjoong sounded so excited, Seonghwa just couldn't say no. "But that sounds more like a snack. Don't you want to eat something more than a few avocados with...strawberries and...mayonnaise?" He asked while cringing at the combination.

The arrived at the car and Seonghwa pulled the door open to help Hongjoong in and got into the car shortly after. "I can eat so many of them until I'm full." His shiny eyes looked into Seonghwa's dark ones as he started the motor. He sighed. "Okay good." Hongjoong clapped with his hands excitingly and kissed Seonghwa's cheek. "Thank you, you're the best Seongie!" Seonghwa smiled to himself and rubbed over his cheek while blushing.

Seonghwa began to drive and placed his hand onto Hongjoong's knee to stroke it softly. In the last two months didn't really happen anything. Hongjoong had nothing to do in the mansion and Seonghwa was working until dawn. But they awaited the furnitures, which were supposed to arrive in two days. The room was already painted in a baby blue tone and the old furnitures were removed from Hongjoong's room.

It looked very empty now, the only thing that was still set up was the connected bathroom. The couple also moved Hongjoong's stuff into Seonghwa's room because they decided that they officially shared a room now. 

Seonghwa braked and stopped on the parking lot in front of the convinces store. "I'll be right back yeah? I love you." He said, took his wallet and pecked Hongjoong's cheek. "I love you too." He said and Seonghwa hurried into the shop so he could quickly come back back to Hongjoong.

The smaller just sat there and looked out of the window. It was already dark outside and lanterns lightened up the place, while people walked on the streets, which were pretty empty.

Not 10 minutes later, Seonghwa came out of the store with a bag probably filled with the items Hongjoong wished to eat. He excitingly clapped with his hands when Seonghwa opened the door and handed him the bag, so he could hold it during the ride back.

"Thank you Seongie." Seonghwa chuckled and began driving. "No problem my love."

Back the estate, Seonghwa and Hongjoong made their way into the kitchen. Seonghwa bought himself a pizza, because he definitely won't eat what Hongjoong is going to eat. The couple minded their own business and Hongjoong was of course faster done than Seonghwa, since the pizza needed to cook for a while.

"Do you want to try?" Hongjoong asked and placed the fork with the avocado on it in front of his mouth. Seonghwa laughed a little awkward and shook his head. "No, it's all yours baby." He said and moved away with his face. Hongjoong just shrugged and ate it all by himself with a smile.