077

After the check up, the couple got printed out the ultrasound photos of their baby, aka blob, how Hongjoong would name it since Seonghwa didn't want to accept that their baby was still an embryo. Hongjoong said it wasn't necessary to do the ultrasound but Seonghwa wanted it so badly, that the smaller couldn't say no.

"Oh my god, look how cute it is!" Seonghwa exclaimed with stars in his eyes but Hongjoong just sighed and rubbed his eyes in disbelief. Seonghwa never had been so impressed by something but Hongjoong still felt like that the older was behaving a little silly. "It's a fucking blob honey!" Hongjoong then lost it and made Seonghwa stare at him with a pout. "How dare you to say something like that to our child?" - "Blob!" Hongjoong corrected him once again.

Seonghwa rolled his eyes and continued to stare at the photo he held in his hands, like it was the most precious thing on earth, but Hongjoong could understand him, although Seonghwa was a little silly.

They walked back again to the living room, where the couple sat down and cuddled up to each other. Seonghwa then pulled his phone out but what Hongjoong saw on the display, made him go nearly insane.

"You even have it as your lock screen?!" He exclaimed shocked and Seonghwa nodded proudly. Hongjoong took a bit distance from his lover and made him sulk. "Joongie, that's my child! My first child! I always adored child's and now I'm getting my own! Stop with that please." He pouted. Hongjoong just couldn't say something against it, since it was really rare seeing Seonghwa sulk or pout in general and it made his heart always melt.

He crawled back again and laid his head on Seonghwa's shoulder. "Good. Any name ideas already for our 'child'?" He asked and looked up at his loved one who nodded wildly. "Yes! I count: Leesoe, Ninie, Myeong, Iseul or some foreign names, like Sarah or Mia!" Seonghwa wrapped his arms around Hongjoong who looked confused at him. "Why are those names just female? It also could be a boy, we'll never know until I'm 4 months pregnant." He crossed his arms and let Seonghwa rise an eyebrow.

"I'm 100% sure it'll be a girl! I want to give her all my love so she feels comfortable around us and I can shower her with gifts!" Hongjoong shook his head quickly. "And then she'll become a spoiled bitch and who just acts bratty around others. No thanks. Let her grow up naturally and watch the progress. Maybe she'll like the nature and loves flowers and so on." Seonghwa thought for a while before he nodded. "Yeah you're right. But still, I want to do my best to be a good dad for her." Hongjoong nodded. But what if it'll be a boy?

"Will you still love our child even though it's a boy...?" He whispered a little disappointed that Seonghwa always talked about a girl and not a boy. Seonghwa smiled and placed his hand on top of his belly. "Of course I will. It's our child and how I said, I'll do everything to be a good dad." Hongjoong had to smile and cuddled up onto his chest, while Seonghwa pulled him closer, so he could kiss his head.

Seonghwa actually didn't care about the gender. He more wanted Hongjoong and the baby to be healthy so no one has to leave the other. And he also didn't lie when he said he adored kids. He always wanted to have some and if he wouldn't be the son of a mafia leader, he would have definitely chosen to be a kindergarten teacher.

"I love you so much baby." Hongjoong giggled and kissed his jaw from underneath. "More than our little blob?" Seonghwa pretend to think hard. "Hmm...Know your limits sweetheart." Hongjoong's jaw dropped and he playfully hit his fiancés arm. "Hey!" He shouted and crossed his arms while taking distance once again from Seonghwa.

"I'm sorry Joongie! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!" He quickly apologized but Hongjoong shook his head. "Ohh come on, I'm sorry!" Seonghwa then laid down, so that his head was placed on Hongjoong's lap. "Do you accept my apology? Pretty please?" But Hongjoong just looked away, making Seonghwa sulk even more. "Pleeeaassee!" The smaller now looked back and Seonghwa finally gave him a smile. "Never say that again." Seonghwa quickly nodded and pulled Hongjoong down to him, to connect their lips.

"I swear to god, if that happens again I can guarantee you, I won't press the baby out and refuse to do so." Seonghwa's jaw dropped also. "Nooo! You can't do that please!" Hongjoong laughed and connect their lips once again. "I'm just joking." Seonghwa sighed relieved and laughed.