057

(3 Weeks later)

3 whole weeks passed since Hongjoong began working at Seonghwa's company. His boyfriend talked to the school and made him leave, so Hongjoong didn't have to go to university anymore. Hongjoong was very glad that he didn't need to go anymore, he also didn't care to have a graduation or not. He was happy to be with Seonghwa.

Not much happened in those three weeks, except for Hongjoong, who has to deal with daily morning sickness. He also had to pee more than before.

Noises woke Seonghwa up early in the morning. He opened his eyes but closed them again. He turned around to snug an arm around Hongjoong's waist, but the spot beside him was empty. Seonghwa furrowed his eyebrows and got up. He quickly took his phone to look at the clock. "07:34?" He mumbled. The black haired male put his phone away and stood up.

Seonghwa figured Hongjoong had his morning sickness and was in the bathroom. He walked over to the door and opened it quickly, just to see that there was no one. Seonghwa grew worried. He closed the bathroom door and hurried over to the other one, to walk out of the room.

Hongjoong left somewhere and he didn't know where. He basically ran downstairs and saw, how the smaller male sat at the end on the last stair. Seonghwa sighed in relief and made his way to him. He settled down beside Hongjoong.

"What are you doing here baby?" Seonghwa asked and pulled Hongjoong at his shoulder to his chest. The blonde haired boy looked up at Seonghwa, with watery eyes. "Why were you crying, angel?" Hongjoong snuggled up into Seonghwa's chest and tapped it a few times. "Nothing serious..." He mumbled. Seonghwa put an arm around his waist and pulled him then onto his lap, his hand placed on Hongjoong's tummy. He looked worried.

"Please tell me what's going on...You're making me worried." Seonghwa whispered and stroked Hongjoong's cheek slightly. Hongjoong just shook his head and buried his head into Seonghwa's neck. The taller sighed and rubbed his back gently while he kissed his cheek. "Joongie please." Hongjoong shook his head again. "No Seonghwa I can't." He pressed his head tighter into the older's neck. Tears began to stream down his cheeks again, sob after sob left his throat.

Seonghwa's heart hurt, hearing the younger cry. Something wasn't right and Seonghwa was the first time in his life scared. Scared of losing the younger to whatever was going on.

Seonghwa wrapped his arms around his waist and stood up, with Hongjoong, who tangled his legs around Seonghwa's waist. The taller didn't made his way back to the room. Instead, he carried the younger into the living room and laid him there on the couch. But Hongjoong didn't loosened his grip around Seonghwa's waist and neck, he grabbed more tight into his muscles. Seonghwa's worry grew more and more with that.

He sighed and sat down, with Hongjoong on his lap. "Baby please look at me." Seonghwa commanded but Hongjoong didn't listen. "Please..." He tried but didn't gain any attention from the younger. Seonghwa slapped his ass. "Fucking look at me!" Seonghwa took his chin harshly. He whined when he saw Seonghwa's angry face, which softened as he saw the red eyes.

"I'm sorry baby girl, I didn't mean to be this harsh but you need to tell me what's going on. I'm worried and scared. I've never seen you like this. Please just tell me what is going on, we both can talk about it in peace." Hongjoong's breath was heavy. "Seonghwa, I-I will lose you! She-She sent me a letter in the morning and-and I can't think clear anymore!" Hongjoong looked like he was going insane.

Seonghwa didn't know what to say. Who was 'she'? And why will he lose him? Who send him a simple letter, that would this innocent boy make go so insane? Whoever it was, Seonghwa was sure he was going to torture this person.

Seonghwa placed a hand on his thigh to rub it gentle. Hongjoong seemed to calm down again because he finally breathes normally again. "Slow, love. Explain." Hongjoong sighed and nodded.

"The girl...Misoo...I was earlier up than usual because of the morning sickness. After I finished vomiting, I couldn't go to sleep anymore, so I went downstairs into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us. While I made breakfast, someone rang on the door. Of course I went to it but I just found a letter laying in front of our door. I took it, opened it and read it," Of course it was her. Seonghwa tried to relax while Hongjoong told him all that.

Hongjoong sobbed again. "She-She wrote such disgusting words on the paper, Seonghwa." Seonghwa quickly pulled him into a kiss, placing his hands on the side of his cheeks. Their lips harmonized perfect together and the couple didn't want to disconnect yet. But sadly, Hongjoong did exactly that.

"Tell me in every detail what she wrote in that letter." Hongjoong bit his lip and nodded. "You can see yourself. Wait a bit." Hongjoong made a quick grip into the pocket of Seonghwa's pullover and took out a white sheet of paper, to hand it over to him. Seonghwa took the letter, straightened it and began read for himself, since he didn't want Hongjoong to hear it again, if the words really were that bad.

——— •~•———

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮? 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠?
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬. 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨! 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 '𝐨𝐡-𝐬𝐨-𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝', 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝!
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚, 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐧' 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮; 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐰𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦.
— 𝐋𝐨𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨

——— •~•———

Blood boiled in Seonghwa's veins. Who did she thought she was? Writing such things to his boyfriend. Seonghwa shook his head in disbelief. "Listen baby, no matter what is written in there, it isn't true. I love you and no one else. You're the one that changed me, you're the one that makes me happy and you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. And you're also the one, who will be the mother of my child..." He whispered and placed his hand on his tummy.

Hongjoong blushed slightly and looked down at Seonghwa's hand. He giggled nervously. "Mother?" Seonghwa also laughed now and nodded. "Yeah. I like to prefer saying mom or mother since you're the more female one here." Seonghwa said with a cheeky grin and pinched Hongjoong's cheek, making the other giggle and laugh.