033

Seonghwa of course drove home with the younger. He didn't want to continue the day, if his lover wasn't feeling good. Hongjoong still had this pain in his tummy, that's why Seonghwa lifted him up and carried him into their now shared bedroom.

"I'm sorry again." Hongjoong whispered when Seonghwa and him laid together in their bed. "Don't be." The older rubbed his boyfriend's under abdomen. "Get a bit of rest and we'll see how you are after your nap yeah?" Hongjoong nodded and snuggled into Seonghwa's chest, while closing his eyes. "Please stay with me Seongie..." - "Of course I'll do."

-

Seonghwa woke up without Hongjoong in his arms. He immediately stood up and looked for the younger. Seonghwa was sure, since Hongjoong wasn't feeling well, he'd be in the bathroom.

Seonghwa rushed to the door and could hear small sobs and gagging out of it. He opened the door and saw his lover hanging over the toilet. Hongjoong turned around and gifted his boyfriend a weak smile.

"Baby..." He sighed and sat down behind him. Seonghwa's arms wrapped around his waist and placed his head on the younger's back, who had to threw up again.

"How long have you been in here?" Hongjoong sighed and tried to catch his breath. "One hour I guess. My throat hurts so badly." Hongjoong turned around to face Seonghwa, who stroked his cheek gently. "I'm worried about you, honey." - "Don't be. This happens every time shortly before my period is gone, so I even think it's a good sign." He tried to smile but failed.

Seonghwa patted his back left kisses all over his neck. "I hope this doesn't last long." - "Don't worry Hwa. It will be gone by tomorrow. Hopefully." He flushed the toilet and fell back into Seonghwa's arms.

"I don't want to see you like that..." He whispered and buried his head into Hongjoong's neck, while rubbing his tummy. Hongjoong placed his hand over Seonghwa's and squeezed it gently.

"Are you feeling better? At least a bit?" - "Yeah, it's okay. I'm not nauseous anymore as a few hours before." Seonghwa nodded and placed soft kisses on his head. "Do you want a tea baby? I'll make you one." His boyfriend smiled and nodded then.

They stood up and Seonghwa told Hongjoong to go to bed again, while he is making tea. Hongjoong of course did what he was told to and went under the soft covers again. He loved staying in Seonghwa's bed, with the scent of his boyfriend's expensive perfume. The bed was also very big and had surly enough place for four persons.

After a short time, Seonghwa returned with the promised tea. He placed it on the nightstand and crawled over Hongjoong to kiss him. The said one returned the kiss immediately and pulled Seonghwa at his neck down, to deepen the kiss they shared.

Seonghwa was one who pulled away and looked into Hongjoong's beautiful brown eyes. "I love how you kiss me..." Hongjoong giggled and pecked the older's lips. "I love it too, when you kiss me like this." Seonghwa smiled and reached out for the tea on the nightstand.

He helped Hongjoong to sit up straight. Seonghwa held the cup in front of his boyfriend, to let him take a sip.