016

It was afternoon when Seonghwa and Hongjoong arrived. Their day went great and the date was a full success for Seonghwa. He showed his soft side this day to Hongjoong, who fell for the other more and more, day by day. The fact, that Seonghwa was doing illegal business, didn't bother him.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong walked trough the foyer. Hongjoong just talked about how amazing he found ice skating and Seonghwa listened patiently. He loved to hear the younger's voice.

"...Oh! But the funniest part was, when this one girl looked at you and fell on the ice! You had to see it, it was hilarious!" The smaller laughed, when they stopped in front of the living room. "I didn't see it, because I only had eyes for you~" Seonghwa smirked and placed his hands on the younger's waist. Hongjoong blushed once again.

"What do you think of a movie night?" Seonghwa suddenly asked. Hongjoong smiled and nodded. "That sounds good!" - "Perfect. Change your clothes and come to my room, okay?" Hongjoong hummed in agreement and walked straight to his room.

He pulled out of his wardrobe a comfortable fabric pant, with a white T-Shirt. Hongjoong looked into the mirror. Shall he wear something more revealing? To tease the older? He chuckled.

He came up with a fitting oversized shirt, wearing panties under it. He didn't know why but all the days he was with Seonghwa, he felt so pretty. Maybe because Seonghwa praised him so much for his beauty.

The blonde haired made his way to Seonghwa's room, where he once knocked. Not a few seconds later, the taller male opened the door.

"Wow...You look absolutely gorgeous, Baby." Hongjoong smiled and Seonghwa let him in. Quickly, the younger jumped on Seonghwa's large bed and let out a comforting sigh. The older chuckled and laid down beside the younger.

Hongjoong snuggled into Seonghw's chest as he started the TV in his room. "What do you want to watch?" Seonghwa asked. Hongjoong shrugged. "Hmm, I don't know. An action Film maybe? I hate-" - "Romances." Seonghwa ended his sentence without thinking what he said. Shocked eyes looked at the black haired male, who just smiled and pressed a kiss on Hongjoong's forehead.

"How did you know?" The smaller asked when Seonghwa was about to start a film. "I know a lot about you." - "For example?" Seonghwa paused. He didn't want to tell him what he knew, cause, he knew EVERYTHING about him. It would be weird if he told him that.

"I know you like strawberries and your favorite color is pink. Also, you can't stand people who talk bad about others they barely know. You're very kind hearted but sassy and savage." He pecked his nose. Hongjoong looked at Seonghwa with a wide mouth. He didn't expect Seonghwa to know such things about him.

"From where did you know that? I-I know you since a few days!" Seonghwa chuckled and stroked his hair while the film was already on. "As soon as the time is there, I'll tell you everything okay?" Hongjoong simply smiled and nodded.

He had known Seonghwa for 5 days. Five days had passed since he last saw his hometown, since he visited his apartment, since he last went out with his friends. But here he was. Laying beside a mafia boss and cuddle him, while watching a movie.