090

"Okay good! I think that's it. I'm gonna print them out and then you can take them home with you." The man smiled and tapped something into his computer while the couple stood excitingly behind the desk.

Seonghwa leaned a over to Hongjoong's ear. "Hey, beautiful?" Hongjoong blushed and turned his head towards the older. He nodded and signaled him to continue. "I love you." He whispered and made Hongjoong smile. "I love you much more." Hongjoong whispered back.

They got suddenly interrupted by a soft chuckle. "You two are very cute together." The old man said and smiled lovingly at them. Seonghwa was quite surprised by that because he thought an old man like him wouldn't appreciate the lgbtq community. "Thank you! And also thanks for the photos." Hongjoong said giggling and the man bowed politely. "No problem at all." Hongjoong then had an idea and pulled Seonghwa by his collar down to whisper something into his ear.

The taller was slightly surprised once again but he nodded. Hongjoong quickly turned the attention back to the man behind the desk. "Is it possible to hire you, to take photos for a wedding?" He asked a little shy but the man nodded while still smiling. "Oh yeah, indeed. Would you like to?" The couple looked at each other and then back to him.

"Yes please!" The man grabbed something from his table and wrote something down on it, before handing it over to Hongjoong. "That's my phone number. You can call or text me and we gonna discuss everything that is needed." Seonghwa took the paper and quickly stashed it into his pocket. "Thank you sir. I'll call you as soon as we have everything planned." Seonghwa smiled and bowed.

After they said goodbye, the couple left the store and hurried over to the car. When both buckled their belts, Seonghwa started driving.

"Seonghwa? Can I make a suggestion for our wedding place?" Seonghwa chuckled and placed his big hand on Hongjoong's thigh. "Go on." Hongjoong smiled. "I thought about marrying in a castle! If that'd be okay of course." Seonghwa hummed. "That's a beautiful idea. We could make the ceremony there and celebrate. But what are we going to do with Jongho?" Hongjoong giggled and placed his hand on his growing belly. "I could ask Yunho and Mingi if they'd hold him during the ceremony and during lunch I can care about him. But I think we must head home a little early because he probably needs to go to bed. But I can do that so that you can have a little more fun." He said and looked over to Seonghwa.

But he shook his head. "No honey, we can hire a babysitter or someone else will be taking care of him. You deserve to have also some fun." Hongjoong sighed. "But he'll be just a few months old. I don't know if he can be alone with someone who's not his parent." He looked down at his belly and gently caressed it. Seonghwa put his hand on it and took Hongjoong's hand. "If it's okay, I can ask the boys if one of them can go home with him in case they want to leave early."

Hongjoong just hummed and it went quiet in the car. It was a really awkward tension between the couple, this actually never happened before but why now? Seonghwa's eyes were fixed on the road while Hongjoong's thoughts were full of the small problem they had. Even though it was not a big deal, he didn't want to leave his baby alone while he was partying. He found it irresponsible as a mother of a child.

Something he noticed during pregnancy, was that he was much more emotional than before and made out of a small thing a gigantic one because he was overthinking everything. He didn't want to leave Seonghwa alone on their wedding day, he also didn't want to leave their baby alone.

Hongjoong took a deep breath and tried to relax. He closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep a bit later in the car.

A bit later someone tapped his shoulder. He blinked a little and slowly opened his eyes, just to look into the most handsome face he has ever seen.

"Oh, wow...Hello handsome." He bubbled as if he was a little tipsy and made Seonghwa chuckle. He placed his hands under Hongjoong's knees and shoulders, to hover him into the air. Seonghwa slammed the door shut with his feet and carried the smaller upstairs to their room.

"Are you very tired?" Seonghwa asked when he placed Hongjoong onto the mattress. "Very..." He said and cuddled up into the covers. Seonghwa smiled warmly to himself and Hongjoong sighed while closing his eyes. "Come on, you still have the strength to get ready, okay?" Hongjoong hummed. "I'm too tired...You can do that for me!" He giggled silly and Seonghwa just shook his head with a slight grin.

The taller firstly removed Hongjoong's pants and underwear and replaced it with one of his panties, since Hongjoong just slept in shirts and underwear since he came to Seonghwa. He really grew to like it and found it comfortable.

"I'm going to take a shower, sleep well angel." Seonghwa said and kissed his cheek. "You too...Seongie." Hongjoong managed to say before he drifted off to sleep.