013

Was he serious? Did he really just go? Why would he leave Hongjoong alone?

Hongjoong laid pouting on his bed. He was sad, cuz Seonghwa had to go. He was bored, didn't want to do anything. So, his lazy ass, just stayed in bed for the rest of the day.

-

Mingi and Yunho were on their way home. Mingi wanted to distract Yunho from Hongjoong and took him on a date, wich went pretty good.

Both arrived at their apartment. Tomorrow would be the day, they had to visit university again and Yunho hoped he would see Hongjoong.

"Babe, don't you think you're a bit too stressed?" Mingi placed his hand on his boyfriend's shoulder, as they sat down on their shared bed. "I guess...But I can't just live with the fact, that a fucking mafia boss loves my best friend and kidnapped him! And we're even a damn part of his team!"

Mingi had enough and pushed Yunho on the mattress, to connect their lips. The blue haired returned the kiss immediately.

-

Back at the estate, Seonghwa was greeted by his guards and butlers. He bowed politely back and made his way upstairs to Hongjoong's bedroom.

But when he opened the door, the room was empty. The male began to panic but when he saw a note on the table beside Hongjoong's bed, he sighed relieved.

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬,
𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐮𝐧. 𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐲.
-𝐖𝐨𝐨

He smirked and placed Hongjoong's new bought clothes on his bed. Seonghwa then went downstairs again to go out.

He wanted to see the smaller. Now.

His mask was adjusted up to his nose, so no one would identify him. Seonghwa then walked around, right into the park, where he searched for the three.

It didn't took him long to find Wooyoung, San and Hongjoong having a picknick together. He started to smile when he saw how happy the younger was.

"Dada!" Hongjoong noticed Seonghwa, stood up immediately and attacking Seonghwa in a hug. Seonghwa laughed and returned the hug of course. "What are ywou doing hwere?" Seonghwa patted his head. "I just missed you." Hongjoong blushed and looked away. "I-I mwissed you too..." Seonghwa ruffled the smaller's hair, after pulling his mask down.

San and Wooyoung watched them with a small smile.
"Do you think, Seonghwa will reach his goal?" Wooyoung whispered into Sans ear. "Looks like everything is going well. I'm sure Hongjoong will fall for him." Wooyoung giggled and left a small kiss on his boyfriend's cheek.

A short time later, Seonghwa and Hongjoong sat down beside them. "Boss, do you want a cupcake too?" - "San!" San already noticed his mistake. "Oh- I'm sorry. Seonghwa, do you want a cupcake too?" He smiled innocently as if nothing happened. Seonghwa sighed and nodded.

San handed him the cupcake. Seonghwa bit in it and was shocked, that those cupcakes actually tasted really good. "Who made them?" He asked and looked into the round. "Me and Hongjoong. He wanted to do these, so we baked some. But Joong made most of them, I just told him how." Wooyoung smiled wich Seonghwa returned. "D-Do you liwk them...?" Hongjoong asked shyly and Seonghwa wrapped an arm around the blonde haired male's waist.

"I love them, Joongie." Hongjoong giggled and leaned his head on Seonghwa's shoulder.