074

"Please don't hate me afterwards..."

Hongjoong broke their tight embrace and took Seonghwa's face into his extremely small hands. "I won't. I could never." He said and leaned in, so he could kiss Seonghwa's dry tears away. Seonghwa had to smile at the younger's words.

"I don't know if you remember this but I used to know you," He began and tugged a part of Hongjoong's hair behind his ear. "Really? When?!" He asked excited, making Seonghwa chuckle. Hongjoong loved to hear him laugh in general, he liked it when Seonghwa was happy. "In primary school. You just joined it and immediately took my attention. I was 3rd grade and I can still remember everything. But you never noticed me though. I never was popular and I think I just had Mingi and San as my very small friend group. I always thought I wanted friendship, because I wasn't aware of my sexuality back then as kid. I didn't even know something like lgbtq existed." He laughed and kissed Hongjoong's cheek real quick.

The smaller had to smile. He really didn't remember Seonghwa so he was excited about what the other will talk about next. "But we went together to secondary school until our ways disconnected when I turned 17 because of my parents. You have to know, I really hung onto you and used to look at you whenever I had break, I just couldn't take my eyes off of you. And when I didn't have the chance to see you anymore, I went crazy." He continued.

"I told you about how I turned cold and shut everyone out?" Hongjoong nodded but was still focused on Seonghwa. "I really did. I locked my office door and found an opportunity to scatter cameras everywhere you could possibly be. I know this sounds crazy, and it actually was. I just couldn't live without you. I had thousands of plans how I could make you fall in love with me and I slowly went insane, if Yunho, Woo, San and Mingi wouldn't have saved me." He laughed a bit awkward.

"I began to stalk you everyday when I wasn't busy. I slowly found out everything about you. About your friends and family. That's why I knew your birthday and wasn't surprised when you told me about your mother. I also know what happened to your dad. And then, someday, the day came that you'd finally stay here. I think you know the rest..." He ended and looked at his future wife. Hongjoong's mouth was a gap open and he looked really shocked. Seonghwa bit his under lip and looked down on his lap. He felt guilty for telling him everything.

"Did...you watch me going to school?" Seonghwa nodded. "Did...you watch me sleep?" Seonghwa nodded again. "Did you watch me during fulfilling my daily schedule?" Seonghwa nodded. Now the older was scared. Hongjoong's voice was shaky and he was afraid he might leave him now. He sounded so scared.

But all Seonghwa's bad thoughts got interrupted by quiet laugher. He looked up at Hongjoong who looked at him with a smile. "That's crazy Seongie, what the hell!" He continued laughing. Seonghwa's heart skipped a beat from relief and smiled with Hongjoong.

"You're...Not angry? Like, not even a little bit." Hongjoong calmed down and quickly cuddled up onto Seonghwa's chest. "No. Although I should. But I'm not, I just can't be angry at you, I love you too much." He giggled and felt how Seonghwa's strong arms wrapped around his feminine waist. "Thank you that you accept me, love." Hongjoong kissed Seonghwa's under lip and smiled. "And thank you for accepting me too, babe." Seonghwa's eyes shot open in surprise.

He never heard Hongjoong call him 'babe' before, this really meant a lot to him. "What did you just call me?" Hongjoong smirked and pecked Seonghwa's lips. "Babe. Why? Do you like it?" Seonghwa chuckled and tightened his grip at Hongjoong's hips while he came nearer to his face. "I do. I very do." He whispered and smashed their lips together in the end.

The kiss was slow and gentle and the couple melted into it. Both closed their eyes to enjoy the feeling of each others lips together. Seonghwa was able to hover Hongjoong a little bit into the air, so he could pull him onto his lap and deepen the kiss. Seonghwa's tongue slipped into Hongjoong's mouth, where they began to fight over the dominance.

Hongjoong really tried his best but Seonghwa won with ease. The smaller moaned into the kiss when Seonghwa's hands began kneading his ass. Hongjoong started grinding on Seonghwa's lap, making the taller groan and gripping into the smaller's plump butt.

"S-Seongie~" He moaned and let Seonghwa chuckle. "What is it you want?" He breathed between fast breaths. "W-Wanna ride you please." Hongjoong moaned into the kiss but didn't stop grinding on Seonghwa's lap.