015

Hongjoong was recently doing his homework, when Seonghwa came in. The two got a little bit closer after the incident. Both decided they wanted to step forward slowly.

Well, more Seonghwa. He didn't want to think Hongjoong that he was just using him.

"Are you done?" Hongjoong just shook his head while biting on his pen. "I can't solve this! Ugh, it's so frustrating!" He slammed his head on the desk, wich made Seonghwa laugh. "Don't do that again, or else your pretty head is going to hurt." The mafia leader patted his head and placed a small kiss on it.

The smaller just hummed and looked once again at his impossible math homework, he was supposed to solve. "Shall I help you?" Seonghwa settled down on the other chair and looked over on Hongjoong's paper. He laughed.

"Is there even anything inside that pretty head of yours? Those tasks are made for kids!" Seonghwa laughed and snapped against Hongjoong's forehead. He whined and took a deep breath. "Very funny, you're not a big help, Seong." - "Did you just gave me a nickname?" Seonghwa raised an eyebrow while smiling.

"Yeah, why? Isn't it appropriate to give a damn Mafia boss a nickname?" - "Indeed it is. I should had killed you by now but I won't." - "Why's that, Mr Park?" Hongjoong giggled. "Ahh, nothing. Shall I'll help you now or not?" - "Fine.."

-

After a lot of whines, begging to do something else and different kinds of teasing, Hongjoong was finally done with his homework, thank Seonghwa.

Hongjoong mumbled something, what Seonghwa couldn't understand. "What was that Baby?" - "Nothing, but Maths is shit!" Seonghwa patted the younger's head. "I agree." Hongjoong turned his head to look at Seonghwa.

His heart melted at the sight of the younger's smile and knowing he was reason. It made his day much more brighter. He was happy Hongjoong was with him, but he felt like there was something more he needed.

"I've got a day off today. Do you want to do something? Just us?" - "Like a date?" Seonghwa smiled awkwardly, not knowing what to say. He wanted it to be one but if he said 'yes', would Hongjoong know he liked him?

"If you want to, yes." Hongjoong giggled. "Okay, I don't have a problem with that."

Both got ready for their date. Seonghwa wore something simple, yet fancy, while Hongjoong wore a cute, short dress. And to be honest, Seonghwa was really nervous. Nothing ever made him feel so nervous ever before, but Hongjoong on the other side took it simple.

For him, it was just a little date and nothing more. But Hongjoong didn't deny, he liked the older. He knew, dating a mafia boss could be dangerous but nevertheless he would do it. Weeks ago, he would've laughed about the thought dating the Park Seonghwa, but now, it wasn't a joke anymore.

Both of them met in the garage. The older was immediately stunned by Hongjoong and what he wore. He looked so beautiful in dresses or feminine clothes. Seonghwa just loved the way the smaller dressed.

"You look beautiful." - "Thank you Mr Park. You look beautiful as well." Hongjoong put a smile on his face, as both of them entered the car. Seonghwa started the car and began to drive. He already had an idea where they would go. It was simple but romantic.

The drive was quite but the silence wasn't unwelcome.

After they stopped, Hongjoong looked out of the window. His eyes lit up and little sparkles were to see in them.

"Ice skating?" He asked and Seonghwa smiled, while nodding. Suddenly his door was opened by the taller who offered him a hand to get out of the car. Hongjoong chuckled and took his hand.

"May I...hold you hand, Beautiful?" Seonghwa asked. Hongjoong slightly blushed and looked away. "O-Of course." The older smiles and and together they went inside of the building.