059

On the next day, Hongjoong was woken up by a weird feeling on his tummy. He grumbled before he slowly opened his eyes. But the sight in front of him, let him smile. Seonghwa leaned over him, kissing his stomach.

"Good morning love." Seonghwa chuckled and crawled above him. Hongjoong smiled and cupped Seonghwa's face, to kiss him on his lips. Seonghwa's hands gripped into Hongjoong's hips, his thumbs softly stroked it while they kissed.

"Ready for today?" Hongjoong nodded and Seonghwa pulled him close to his chest, so they were now in a sitting position. "No...Not really. But I look forward to see Ryujin." He giggled into Seonghwa's chest, who held him tighter than before. Although Ryujin and Hongjoong became good friends, he was still a bit jealous whenever his boyfriend would mention her.

They got up, showered together and clothed up. Hongjoong was the first one, who finished and walked downstairs to make breakfast. But when he opened the doors, to his surprise there sat Wooyoung and San at the kitchen counter, talking and kissing each other. Hongjoong giggled and made his way over to the two.

Woosan firstly didn't notice the small boy but when Hongjoong cleared his throat, both boys turning around, looking shocked at first. "You scared me." Wooyoung laughed. Hongjoong chuckled. "I'm sorry. What are you two doing here? Weren't you supposed be working?" Hongjoong asked confused, since both of them would already work at this time.

San shook his head and pulled Wooyoung closer to him on his hips. "Nah, not today. We took a day off to spend it together. But Yunho and Mingi should be already at the warehouse that is building up now." Hongjoong nodded. "Poor guys, they ain't gonna get a break..." He sighed.

He already knows what his best friends jobs were. Both were spies and bodyguards, so they had to keep an eye on the warehouse, which was destroyed a few months ago, due the attack.

"Did you eat already? I could make breakfast for you too." San and Wooyoung smiled to each other. Hongjoong was a pure angel. "No thanks. We had already something. Actually, we were about to leave now." Wooyoung mumbled but Hongjoong smiled and began to take out two plates. "That's okay." He placed the plates on the table.

Seonghwa came downstairs a bit later. He quickly pulled the doors open, just to reveal the set up table and his boyfriend sitting at it. He softly smiled to himself, before walking up towards him.

"This smells amazing love." Seonghwa sat down next to him and took the fork. Hongjoong often made pancakes for breakfast, which grew to be Seonghwa's favorite food. "Thank you. Dig in!" Seonghwa didn't think twice and began to eat immediately. Hongjoong just chuckled and also started to eat.

——

Seonghwa held the door open for Hongjoong with a big smile on his face. The smaller chuckled and stepped out of the vehicle, grabbing Seonghwa's hand which he had offered him.

"My gentleman." He softly laughed, making Seonghwa's cheek's heat up. "Everything for my lady." The couple giggled and quickly walked into the huge building. They greeted Ryujin real quick and got into the elevator, where they were greeted by Seonghwa's employees.

While the elevator drove up to the upper floor, Seonghwa used the opportunity to appreciate his boyfriend's beauty. The small mole on his white, soft neck, always drew his attention. He wanted to spread hickeys all over that area, so it would look even prettier. His hands were so small, they would drown in Seonghwa's big and veiny ones, when they'd hold hands.

The small boy had a lot of unique features. His nose was sharp and detailed, like his sharp jawline. His rosy lips, which Seonghwa loved to kiss without any pauses between that, until their breaths ran out. His brown, hazelnut-colored eyes, which shone so bright like stars in the late night sky.

Suddenly, two fingers snapped in front of his gaze. "You're staring Seongie." Hongjoong whispered and blushed slightly, when he noticed that his boyfriend was staring at him. Seonghwa smiled and pressed a kiss on the other's head, right in front of his employees. He side-eyed them and the taller could laugh at their reactions. One of them looked quickly away, to respect their privacy, one of them smiled lovingly at them, one of them scanned the couple with wide eyes, probably not expecting their boss to be this soft and others showing no reaction.

The elevator came to a stop, letting Seonghwa, Hongjoong and the others out. They said their goodbyes to each other, before heading into different directions.

——————

15K??!!!?
Are y'all crazy??! Thank u sm! 😭🫶🏻
And I promise for that I'm gonna release the next chapter right after that one and I'll write a 15K special! 💋

I promise I'll keep up the work so y'all can enjoy the story until we made it to the very end!

—— Mina