017

After a long time cuddling and watching TV, Hongjoong fell asleep in the older's arms. Seonghwa stroked his hair softly and kissed a few parts of it. Even if Hongjoong was here since a few days, he could feel that the smaller liked his closeness.

"Hmm...Seongie?" His eyes opened slowly and he looked straight at Seonghwa. "Yes, beautiful?" - "'M tired..." - "Well, do you wanna sleep in your room or in my arms?" He chuckled and kissed his nose. "Arms..." He mumbled tired and closed his eyes again.

-

Hongjoong woke up in the next morning pretty late. He wanted to clung onto Seonghwa but the spot next to him was empty. "Dada?" With a whine, the Little sat up and looked around but his eyes didn't catch Seonghwa.

His small legs slowly stood on the floor and the pitty-patter of his feet echoed through the hallways. He still wore his clothes from yesterday, but he didn't care about that. He just wanted to be with Seonghwa.

Afterwards, Hongjoong went downstairs to look for his caretaker, wich he found in the kitchen, making breakfast.

"Dada!" He clung onto Seonghwa's back. He turned around and chuckled deeply. "Hey Little. Did you sleep well?" Hongjoong nodded and Seonghwa turned around to give him a kiss on his head. The smaller boy giggled and snuggled more into Seonghwa's chest.

"I made breakfast. Do you want to eat something?" He hummed in agreement and quickly sat down. Seonghwa made pancakes for both of them and placed the plate down on the table.

Both started eating. While they did, was it quite. But the silence didn't bother them.

"Down't you have to gwo to work, Dada?" The Little asked with puffy cheeks, full of food. "Swallow and then speak Darling," He chuckled. "And no. I took another day off to spend it with you." Hongjoong slightly blushed at those words and quickly took an other bite of his pancakes.

After they finished eating, they immediately went upstairs in Hongjoong's room. Hongjoong wanted to go swim today. When Seonghwa showed him the house, he told Hongjoong, that he had an in-and outdoor pool.

"Dada, I don't know whawt to wear! Help me pleaseee~" He whined and Seonghwa chuckled. "What do you have?" Hongjoong pulled out basic swimming trunks and bikini bottoms. Of course, Seonghwa liked the bikini bottoms most but he wanted Hongjoong to feel comfortable in his choice.

"This one is pretty." Seonghwa pointed at the one bikini bottom in black. It was quite revealing, wich Hongjoong didn't bother tho. "Hmm...Yes it is! I thwink I'm gonna wear it!" He exclaimed. "Good, then I'll meet you at the pool outside?" Hongjoong nodded and rushed into his bathroom, while Seonghwa went to his own, to change.

-

The black haired male waited at the edge of the pool for the smaller, who came shortly after the other arrived.

Seonghwa was stunned by the way Hongjoong looked. A small waist, a feminine body, hourglass figure, milky skin and a perfectly curved ass.

The older smiled and spread his arms, that Hongjoong could lay into them. "You're so cold Dada..." - "And you are very warm, Sweetheart." Seonghwa kissed the top of his head.

"Enough! I wanna swim!" He smiled widely wich made Seonghwa's heart melt. He was so cute and sexy at the same time.

Hongjoong slowly got into the water. It wasn't cold and it wasn't warm, it had the perfect temperature for him. Shortly, he felt a strong presence behind him, wich only could be Seonghwa. He turned around and looked at him, before his arms wrapped the waist of Seonghwa.

The older gasped but returned the hug. Both stayed in this position. Because Seonghwa was taller than Hongjoong and could stand in the water, Hongjoong just hold onto the taller to not drown.

Soft kisses were placed by Hongjoong on Seonghwa's chest, kissing up to his nipples. The older chuckled and grabbed the smaller's hair, to pull him softly away.

"Did you plan something, Baby?" Hongjoong just hummed and continued kissing the older's chest, leaving light hickeys there. "Fuck Babygirl, if you keep going, I can't hold back." Seonghwa roughly gripped his hair and smashed their lips together.