048

Hongjoong started testing every day. Every time, the test stated 'negative', he was sad, and sometimes, he even began to cry. It wasn't a big deal but Hongjoong felt like crying. He wanted to and the mixed emotions made it easy for him to release his unnecessary tears.

In the last two weeks, Hongjoong couldn't control his emotions. He was angry, then he was sad, then happier than ever. It confused him, exactly like Seonghwa. He didn't know what was going on with his boyfriend and it concerned him. Seonghwa didn't know what to do, he was completely helpless. He didn't have anyone he could talk to, or getting advice.

Other times, Hongjoong would constantly hang over the toilet and vomit. That was, what happened every morning and evening.

An other week passed, and Hongjoong would all the time eat weird combinations of food, Seonghwa would never do. It was lovely to watch Hongjoong eat the things he liked, while he sat in front of the TV on their couch but if you payed enough attention to the food and not the adorable boy, you'd cringe at his veggies, fruits and side dishes.

Seonghwa had to buy him an amount of weird food and it made him question, what was wrong with his beloved boyfriend.

Today was one of those days again. Seonghwa returned home with a bag full of food and placed it on the kitchen counter. "Baby! I'm back!" Seonghwa yelled and heard a short time later the pitty-patter of the feet from his boyfriend, running into the kitchen. Hongjoong giggled and hugged Seonghwa's waist with a smile. "Did you bring the mayonnaise with apples?" Hongjoong pouted and Seonghwa had to fake a smile. "Of course."

Seonghwa took out the things Hongjoong wanted. The smaller took a plate, cut the apple and purred the mayonnaise on top of it. Seonghwa watched everything with wide eyes, not sure if that was even healthy. After Hongjoong ate the whole pieces of the apple, he looked at Seonghwa and smiled. "You're so cute, but why all those weird combos of food?" Seonghwa finally questioned, but the only answer he received was a shrug. "I don't know, I just feel like it. And it tastes amazing!" Hongjoong giggled.

The couple made their way into the living room, where Hongjoong sat down at first, then Seonghwa. They cuddled to each other up, before Seonghwa pulled a pretty necklace out of his pocket.

"Happy 2 months, by the way." Hongjoong smiled and kissed the latter. "You too Seongie. But I don't have a present for you..." Hongjoong pouted, while Seonghwa put on the necklace on Hongjoong. "You're enough baby." The smaller huffed but put his arms around his boyfriend's neck. "I feel guilty." He mumbled into Seonghwa's chest, who's hand rested on Hongjoong's waist. "You don't have to." - "I'll return you that."

-

An other week passed and Hongjoong's conditions got a bit better. He had his emotions under control but would slip into little space all the time, when Seonghwa was around. The last pregnancy tests were also negative and the pair grew impatient. Seonghwa didn't want to push Hongjoong somewhere he didn't like, when they'd have sex, both of them shall feel ready and comfortable.

"Dada! Joongie wanna cwuddle!" Hongjoong giggled and spread his arms. Seonghwa smiled and nodded, before he got on top of him, and wrapped his arms around his waist. Seonghwa laid his head on Hongjoong's chest, to listen to his fast heartbeat.