010

Seonghwa and Hongjoong arrived in the early noon. Some butlers took their shopping bags into their rooms.

"Are you hungry?" Seonghwa asked while they entered the house. "A bit." Hongjoong looked up to Seonghwa, who nodded. "In the kitchen must be the rest of Kimchi." The older wanted to go but Hongjoong took his wrist. "Aren't you gonna eat with me?" Seonghwa said while not turning around. "I have work to do." The smaller nodded in agreement.

Seonghwa stopped. "Go to your room and go to the kitchen at 6 p.m. After you had dinner, you come to my office." Seonghwa opened the door in front of them, revealing Hongjoong's room. He stepped inside and the black haired closed the door again.

He was alone. But he had his phone.

He wasn't sure, if Yunho and Mingi really knew about him. He should probably tell them about what has happened.

Yuyu 🧸

HJ: Yunho?

YH: Omg! Are you okay? I'm
worried about you! Please tell
me nothing bad happened!

HJ: Don't worry, I'm more
than fine

YH: Alright, I hope you're
telling the truth

HJ: I do, trust me

YH: Good

HJ: Someone told me you
and Mingi know about me.
Did somebody call you that
I'm here?

HJ: Yunho?

HJ: You still there?

HJ: Hello?

Hongjoong furrowed his eyebrows. Why wasn't Yunho answering him back? Did something happened to him or Mingi? Is he okay? How are they doing without him?

A sigh escaped him as he fell on his back on the bed.

His look wandered to the shopping bags and his mind drifted to Seonghwa, showing him the mini skirt, when they were shopping.

Blush appeared on his cheeks. Honestly, Hongjoong loved the way Seonghwa treated him. How he gives him orders to follow and how he spoils him with money, even if only a few days had passed.

Hongjoong got up from his bed, running over to the bag, filled with clothes. He searched for the skirt and a fitting pullover for it. At the end it was going to be a pink pullover and the mini skirt.

The boy looked into the mirror, admiring himself. He really loved the look and was grateful, that Seonghwa had chosen this skirt.

His thighs were showing and as he turned around, he could see a small sight of his pretty ass. He felt so beautiful like never before. Hongjoong was sure, he has to wear skirts more often.

Hongjoong already wore feminine clothes at a young age. He got bullied in school because of this, but he never threw his clothes away, or changed his fashion style. When he was at home he would wear these very often, he loved himself the way he was.

The blonde haired took out his phone, wich told him, it was already 6 pm. He made his way quickly to the kitchen, where he found a plate full of kimchi. 

He smiles happily at the food and started to eat.
The kitchen was empty, not a single butler was here, not even a waiter. It was awkwardly quiet for Hongjoong.

All the more he was looking forward to leave, and going to Seonghwa.

He will probably like the outfit.