070

Hongjoong played around with Wooyoung in the living room. It's been a few hours since Hongjoong slipped into little space. Wooyoung firstly didn't know how to deal with that but he quickly warmed up to the cute boy he was chasing around the house right now.

"You not gwetting Joongie!" He shouted and hopped on the couch, just to jump over it and run away again. "I wouldn't be so sure about that!" Wooyoung shouted back and ran after him.

The ran around the living room, around the kitchen, the bathrooms, the bedrooms, the guest rooms, every single floor, the conference room and library. Wooyoung soon had to catch his breath. Hongjoong was just too fast for him.

"Wait...Joongie! Let's take a break please." He panted and laid onto the floor. Hongjoong giggled and laid down beside him. The smaller had a lot of energy when he was in little space and Wooyoung couldn't deal with that.

The younger one suggested to have a little nap but Hongjoong declined and pouted. He didn't want to take a nap but yawned. Wooyoung sighed and pushed Hongjoong forwards up to his bedroom and of course the older protested.

"Joongie please, you need a little bit of sleep to calm down." Wooyoung said as they stood in front of the door now. "Joongie down't want to swleep!" Wooyoung wanted to slap himself but he needed to stay strong and show the Little who was in charge. "No more complaining Hongjoong! You go now to bed and maybe after you wake up, Seonghwa is there again." And with that, Hongjoong rushed into the bedroom and threw himself onto the bed.

Wooyoung smiled, although the smaller was very stubborn. He covered the now blue haired boy and pecked his forehead. "Sleep well." Hongjoong didn't reply and closed his eyes. Wooyoung was proud of himself that the smaller finally agreed to take a nap.

Seonghwa finally landed safely at the Incheon airport. The flight was very boring, he just slept and looked out of the window. He was glad that he was back in his home country again. His legs carried him down the stairs of the jet, to the limousine which doors were already open for him.

Seonghwa bowed politely and sat down on one of the seats. His heart was beating twice the speed than usual, he was so excited to see Hongjoong again after two weeks.

The last time they phoned each other was yesterday evening and Hongjoong probably didn't know that Seonghwa was on his way back home. He also hoped that no emergencies or any other problems will disturb his free time now, because he had some plans with Hongjoong to discuss.

The ride back home was quiet and went fast. Soon, the door on Seonghwa's side got opened and he could now step out of the vehicle. His luggage was being dragged into the house, so he could immediately head to Hongjoong.

When he entered the foyer, Seonghwa saw Wooyoung and San talking and cuddling. They heard footsteps and their heads shot up with wide eyes and a smile.

"Hyung! You're back!" San shouted and ran literally into the others arms. Seonghwa chuckled and wrapped his arms around him. When they broke their hug Wooyoung waved to Seonghwa, which he returned.

"Hongjoong is in your room. We played a little when he was in little space." Seonghwa smiled to himself and nodded. "Thanks Wooyoung." He said and made his way upstairs.

On the way along the corridors, he looked at the empty walls. A small smirk rose up on his lips. He could hang endless photos of Hongjoong and him or their baby on these unpainted, empty white walls.

Seonghwa stood now in front of the door where his little angel would sleep. His hand wandered to the doorknob and slowly pushed it open. Seonghwa just wanted to cry when he saw how Hongjoong slept and snored a little. Whenever he cuddled up into the blankets, a small whine left his throat, which sounded unbelievable cute.

He walked up to their bed and noticed the different color of Hongjoong's hair. The corner of his lips rose by any chance he had to admire the smaller boy.

"S-Seongie?" A small raspy voice interrupted his thoughts. He looked into Hongjoong's opened eyes and nodded. "Yes baby." The younger pushed the covers away and stood up, to attack the taller in a bone crushing hug.

Seonghwa closed his eyes and breathed Hongjoong's sweet strawberry scent in. He missed the other so much, that he began to cry silently.

"Are you crying?" Hongjoong asked and giggled. "N-No. I got s-something in my eye..." He hiccuped and wanted slap himself for stuttering. Hongjoong laughed at his fiancé and broke the tight embrace. His hands looked for Seonghwa's one. When he found the others one, he grabbed them, still holding lovely eye contact.

"I'm so glad you're back." Hongjoong whispered and came his face nearer by any second that passed. Seonghwa just hummed in agreement, so he could smash their lips together. Hongjoong jumped a bit but returned the kiss immediately. Both melted into the passionate kiss, after this long time, they could finally kiss each others lips again.

When Hongjoong disconnected, he buried his head into Seonghwa's chest. "I missed you so much..." Hongjoong whispered and the other kissed his head. "Me too..." Just when Seonghwa was about to lean in for an other kiss, Hongjoong sat down on the bed, so Seonghwa kissed the spot above his head.

"Hey! Not fair!" Hongjoong giggled and cuddled into the covers again. "If you want another kiss, then come and cuddle with me, I'm pretty tired." Seonghwa didn't think twice and immediately got onto the side beside his fiancé.

His arms wrapped around the smaller's torso and pulled closer to his chest. "I need to tell you something..." Hongjoong hummed and kissed Seonghwa's chin. "The last day I was with Mr Smith, he introduced me to his daughter. He said he wanted me to marry her but I of course declined and it made me think Joongie." Hongjoong stopped kissing Seonghwa's skin as he looked up at the older.

He was kind of worried of what will follow next. "A-And?" Seonghwa chuckled and kissed Hongjoong's lips. "It's nothing bad, don't panic darling. I was just thinking on planned our wedding soon." On Hongjoong's lips grew a smile. "Great thought. But not today please, I want to sleep." Seonghwa nodded and kissed his hair. "That's okay, I'm here now. Your new hair color suits you very well honey by the way." He said and also closed his eyes. Hongjoong giggled. "Thank you Hwa," Hongjoong said and cuddled up into Seonghwa's muscular chest until the couple fully entered the dreamland.