037

The ride back to Seonghwa's estate was quiet. No one said a single word. Seonghwa was done with his boyfriend's behavior and Hongjoong didn't dare to say something. Yes, he was still kinda upset about everything that Yunho told him but the alcohol softened him towards his boyfriend.

Seonghwa was mad. Mad at himself for not finding Hongjoong earlier and mad at Yunho for letting him run away. They drove for quite a while, before pulling into Seonghwa's garage. Both unbuckled their seatbelts and Hongjoong was ready to run away again from Seonghwa into the house, but the said one was faster and took his wrist and pulled Hongjoong to his chest.

"I'm not done with you yet." Hongjoong looked up at him with a pout. Seonghwa held the others wrist as if his life depended on it. He pulled Hongjoong with him through the doors and through the hallways, to his bedroom. He slammed the door open and pushed Hongjoong into the room.

"Get on the bed." Seonghwa commanded as he closed the door. Hongjoong just giggled and already removed his shirt, when Seonghwa was about to come to their bed. He sat down and watched the smaller. "What are you doing?" Seonghwa asked which made the little look confused into his eyes.

He then pouted again and snuggled into his boyfriend's lap. "Aren't you not gonna punish me?" Seonghwa gasped and placed his hand on Hongjoong's head. "No, I'm not having sex with you when you're drunk." Hongjoong sulked and sat up straight, just to crawl onto Seonghwa's lap. His arms wrapped around his boyfriend's neck and Seonghwa's hands gripped into his hips.

Both buried their heads into each others crooks. "Baby, listen. I know you're upset and hurt. I'm sorry for being an asshole, I was just too...shy to ask you out. I was being childish and blended by my love and obsession for you. You may not remember my words tomorrow baby, but I hope you forgive me." Seonghwa sighed and kissed Hongjoong's neck. The other played with his hair.

"I may have drunken a lot but I'm not that drunk that I won't remember your words tomorrow Seongie. There are many questions I need to ask you but not today. And yes, you're right, I'm still upset about what you and Yunho had done, but I'm sure I'll forgive you." Seonghwa's grip tightened as tears began to stream down his cheeks. Hongjoong noticed the wetness on his neck and pulled away from Seonghwa, to cup his face.

He leaned in to kiss his tears away. "Why are you crying Seongie?" Seonghwa's arms were now wrapped around Hongjoong's feminine small body. "I just love you so much and I had hurt you. My little precious angel, I'm so sorry for that. Please don't leave me ever again, stay by my side please." Hongjoong chuckled and kissed Seonghwa's head. "I'm not planning on leaving." Even though Hongjoong was in little space, he understood the situation. He wasn't dumb after all.

They hugged each other like an other 15 minutes. No one started to get bored from the others embrace, they spent warmth and comfort. Hongjoong's eyes started to burn and he couldn't keep them open anymore, therefore he fell asleep quickly in Seonghwa's arms. This didn't get unnoticed by the older. He laid the small boy onto the mattress and snuggled into his side.  Seonghwa pulled the covers over them and started to drift off into the dreamland.