073

Seonghwa had his hands all over Hongjoong when the smaller looked for a dress for himself online. He sighed loudly and removed Seonghwa's hand from his clothed pussy.

"Seonghwa, we just had sex yesterday, I can barely stand. Control yourself you hornball." Hongjoong said in a warning tone and let Seonghwa pout. He pulled his hand away but his lips were still on Hongjoong's neck. When he was about to bite into the soft flesh, Hongjoong laid down on the couch, so Seonghwa bit on his tongue since both sat before.

He yelped in pain, stuck out his tongue and touched it, before he looked at the blood on his fingertip. "Joongie look!" Hongjoong looked up and laughed when Seonghwa showed him the blood on his fingers. "Well, your fault." Seonghwa rolled his eyes and laid down on top of Hongjoong. His head was placed on his belly.

He lifted up Hongjoong's shirt and placed small kisses on the stomach, gaining attention from the smaller. "When can we see the baby's gender?" He asked and looked at his fiancé, who began to stroke Seonghwa's hair. "Maybe in 18 to 20 weeks? When we're lucky it's also possible at 14 weeks." Seonghwa tapped his stomach and sighed. "Can't the time pass more quick?" Hongjoong laughed. "I wish it would. But look, how do you find this? This would suite you a lot!" Hongjoong turned around his phone and showed Seonghwa the picture of a white suit. But he shook his head.

"I want you to be the main character on this day, so I want to wear something simple and not white, that's your color."

Hongjoong blushed and nodded. He didn't like how Seonghwa said that so easily. It was their wedding and just Hongjoong being the main character didn't sit right with him, so he also looked for something unique for Seonghwa. Something prince-like. He always imagined Seonghwa in an outfit of a prince and him in a beautiful gown.

"H-Huh?" Hongjoong whimpered to himself when he saw how Seonghwa continued to kiss belly and placed hickeys all over it. He had to giggle a little and enjoyed the feeling of Seonghwa's wet lips on his stomach. It tickled a little and made Hongjoong still feel butterflies in his tummy, even though they've been dating for a few months now.

He continued to look at his phone while Hongjoong had tangled his hands in Seonghwa's hair. He crawled his head and made his fiancé hum in satisfaction.

The older on the other hand felt so loved like never before. Since his parents died, there was no one left who could give him so much love like Hongjoong did. And it's really been a long time since he last got given love, which were from his parents.

His parents really loved him. In Seonghwa's opinion, there were no better parents than his. They did everything for him to see him happy. Seonghwa even had a few contacts, he knew from other mafias. They needed to get married at the age of 18 but his parents never even thought about something like this. They took responsibility of his sexuality and accepted him the way he was although they died before Seonghwa was able to celebrate his 18th birthday.

But as soon as his thoughts drifted to the lovely memories of his parents, Seonghwa didn't notice how a single tear left the corner of his eye. He stopped kissing Hongjoong's tummy for a while and just placed his head on it. Seonghwa closed his eyes and just cried silently.

Though the humans body had reflexes and sensitivity, Hongjoong could feel something wet on his stomach. Confused he put his phone on the small table in formt of the couch and sat up, just to see his loved one cry.

He gasped and little and quickly took Seonghwa's head into his hands. "Seongie, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" The taller now sat up straight to and pulled Hongjoong into his arms. "I love you so much, that you give me a-all this love. I-I just remembered how my p-parents used to take care of me like you d-did all the time until now." He hiccuped and Hongjoong wrapped his small arms around Seonghwa's waist.

"Your parents? You never told me something about them..." Seonghwa nodded and kissed a part of his neck. "You deserve to know, after you told me something about your mother..." He whispered. Hongjoong just nodded and and stroked Seonghwa's back of his head.

"My parents...really loved me. Unfortunately, they passed away after our home got attacked by an other mafia. B-But you don't need to worry about that, they are dead. Anyway, they left when I was 17 years old. It...was very hard to let go but I-I think I did a pretty good job. After they passed, I shut everyone out. Even San and Mingi, my best friends since childhood. I turned cold and refused to be given love, I didn't want any. I didn't want anyone's but yours..." Seonghwa said, leaving Hongjoong a little confused since he thought Seonghwa didn't know him when he was seventeen because they've never met before as far as he remembered.

He felt how Seonghwa's hands wandered down to his waist and stroked his hipbones. "There's an other story. But before I'm gonna tell you about that...You need to promise me something okay?" Hongjoong closed his eyes and buried his head into the crook of Seonghwa's neck. "I'll do."

"Please don't hate me afterwards..."