049

Today, Hongjoong was alone. Seonghwa was working at his company and would come back in a few hours. Hongjoong used once again one of the pregnancy tests and waited for the results. He sat there in the bathroom for half an hour now, knees pulled to his chest and head buried in his arms.

His eyes felt heavy and he just wanted to sleep. So he did. But as soon as his head was about to hit the cold floor of the bathroom, his eyes shot open. Hongjoong sighed relieved, that he woke up before he'd hit the floor. The blonde haired male stood up and now walked over the the test. He took it and read the results.

"Positive..."

-

Seonghwa was full in his element, when it came to work. His work was professional and everyone respected the male.

A whole month passed since the incident of the break in's and Ryujin being kidnapped. The mafia who did that, was out of the world. They killed every member of the gang and Seonghwa now has to repair the warehouses.

Seonghwa's head shot up, when he heard a knock on the door. He yelled a loud 'come in' and his new employee, Misoo, stepped in with a small smile. The woman was a year younger than him and worked since two weeks here now.

"Mr Park, here are the two folders you wanted me to finish!" She said with a wide smile on her lips. Gosh, how Seonghwa regretted giving her a job here. She would always come in when she had free time and flirt with him. Her clothes she wore to work were too short. Misoo always played with her hair when she was near Seonghwa, to somehow impress him. But it never worked.

Seonghwa faked a smile. "That's good. Leave it here and go back to your office." He said and fixed his eyes back on the screen in front of him. "Alright Mr Park. Oh! I had an idea. Could we maybe, after work spend some time together? Like, just you and me?" Seonghwa gulped hard and cringed at the question. "A nice offer, but someone waits for me at home." Misoo crossed her arms over her chest and chewed on the inside of her cheek. "Okay then. Maybe tomorrow. Bye!" Seonghwa just hummed.

Finally she was gone.

Seonghwa couldn't stand her. He felt bad whenever she would come to him to ask him out. He felt like he betrayed Hongjoong. Seonghwa sighed and went back to work. One more hour to go and he could see his angel again.

After this hour passed, he stood up and immediately left his office. While he walked to the elevator, he looked at his clock. It was 6 p.m and he was sure, Hongjoong already waited for him. They'd always eat together dinner, when Seonghwa was home early like now. But he didn't expect Misoo to join him.

"Oh, Mr Park. Didn't know you waited for me." She giggled, when the doors of the elevator closed. Seonghwa rolled his eyes and just hummed. The girl was too close to him, he felt so uncomfortable like never before. He might fire her when a month had passed.

The elevator stopped and let both of them out. Seonghwa wanted to go to the parking lot to his car, but was held by his wrist. "Would you mind joining me tomorrow for lunch, when we have break?" Seonghwa pulled his wrist out of her grip and walked away, answering her question with a simple 'leave me alone'.

He hopped into the car and started the motor. He couldn't wait to see his boyfriend. But at the same time, he was worried about him. Yunho and Mingi were on a mission, San and Wooyoung on a date and no one else could watch over Hongjoong. He could have thrown up again and Seonghwa knew how much he hated that.

So the better was it, when he finally pulled into the driveway. He got out of the vehicle and walked as fast as possible into the estate. The first way he went, was into the direction of the kitchen. Since a few weeks, Hongjoong would cook dinner for the couple.

"Baby!" Seonghwa exclaimed with a wide smile and hugged his boyfriend from behind. Hongjoong turned around and giggled, before kissing his boyfriend's nose. "You're back Seongie." Seonghwa chuckled and nodded. "I made fried rice with chicken and kimchi." - "You know what I like." Hongjoong nodded and led Seonghwa to the table, which was already set up.

Both settled down at the kitchen island and began to eat. While they did, they talked about their day. Hongjoong stayed at home, since he felt very bad, he thought about quitting school anyway. They shared loving looks to each other and Hongjoong was the one, who blushed the most.

After they ate up, the pair put the dishes into the dishwasher and settled then down on the couch in the living room. Well, more like Seonghwa. Hongjoong told him to do this, so he could quickly grab something.

When Hongjoong returned, he held a small box in his hand. "What's this?" Seonghwa smiled and hugged Hongjoong's waist when he also sat down beside him. The smaller handed Seonghwa the box.

"A small present as a sorry for forgetting our two months." Seonghwa smiled and pressed a long kiss on Hongjoong's lips, before opening the box. The taller held a small letter in his hand.

"Dear Seonghwa. I'm sorry for forgetting our two months anniversary. I wish I have noticed it earlier but it was too late. I want you to know, what an amazing boyfriend you are, and I never regret coming here. I love you so much like nothing else, no one ever could replace you and I hope you know that. Thank you for supporting me, thank you for taking care of me and thank you for accepting me. This means so much to me and I hope we will never have to leave each others side. I hope our little family will become a happy one like you and me as boyfriends?" Seonghwa spoke out the last sentence more like a question.

Hongjoong giggled. "There's one more thing in the box." He pointed out and Seonghwa laid the note aside. He gasped when he saw what was inside it. He took it and looked at it, tears building up in his eyes. "Is-Is this really happening?" Hongjoong nodded.

"Yes Seonghwa. We're gonna be parents."