006

"What about you're staying with me, Baby?"

Hongjoong's eyes widened. He didn't have to think long and came up, with a simple answer. "Yes!"

Seonghwa smiled at the adorable boy sitting on his lap. "Come, I'll show you the most important things here." Hongjoong was pulled down by Seonghwa, who took Hongjoong's hand, to get out of his office.

-

Both of them finished their tour in front of an other door. "Whwat is behind thwis, Dada?" - "This, Beautiful, is my bedroom." Seonghwa chuckled and opened the door.

Hongjoong's jaw dropped, when he saw the hella big room.

His room color was hold in an erotic red, with a king sized bed in the corner. A chandelier hung down from the ceiling and lighted up the whole room.

It was even bigger than Hongjoong's room.

"Do you like it?" Seonghwa suddenly stood behind him and Hongjoong nodded with a small giggle. "When you're having nightmares or if you feel low, you can always come to me." - "Thwank you so mwuch Dada!" Hongjoong's arms were suddenly placed on Seonghwa's waist.

Seonghwa, of course, returned the hug.

They stood like this for a while. Just enjoying the silence and the presence from each other.

-

It was late at night when Hongjoong suddenly got up, slipped out of little space.

Seonghwa and Hongjoong just chatted until it was time for Hongjoong to go to bed.

He remembered the whole day. The things he did. The people he met. San and Seonghwa. The interaction with Seonghwa. What Seonghwa had called him. What he said to Seonghwa...

Oh, no, no, no, no, no! He has to go home! He can't stay here, Yunho and Mingi are probably worried!

His breath was faster than it normally was and he felt the panic shoot in his blood. He wasn't supposed to stay at a strangers house nor trusting him.

Hongjoong quickly got out of the bed and the room, and ran around the house to find a way out. But all doors were locked, like the windows. There wasn't any chance to escape.

He ran through all the corridors but ended up, bumping into someone. He fell on his butt and looked up, to see Seonghwa, staring at him.

"Baby, you're supposed to be in bed. What are you doing late at night, here?" Hongjoong tried to crawl back.

This was a shitty situation.
He knew this man. Park Seonghwa. He heard enough about him, to know, that he's dangerous. At their first met, Hongjoong was too focused on what was going on and wasn't able to realize who he was sitting on. But now, he exactly knew who stood in front of him.

Seonghwa crouched down and began to smile. Hongjoong's heart was racing. "Tell me." Hongjoong's breath hitched. "I-I have to g-go." Seonghwa shook his head and sighed. "Didn't you say you'll stay with me?" A smirk appeared on Seonghwa's face.

Hongjoong couldn't reply. The man in front of him grabbed his wirst. "I-I can't!" Hongjoong tried to pull away but didn't success. "You said you'd stay!" Seonghwa's tone sounded suddenly so aggressive, as he tightened his grip. "I-I was a Little! I c-couldn't control my words!" - "Then you have to next time! You're staying with me!"

Hongjoong's eyes widened, tears building up in his eyes. "B-But Yu—" - "Yunho and Mingi? Don't worry baby, they know about you." Seonghwa's smirk grew as he pulled Hongjoong up.

He held him close to his chest. "You won't go anywhere, my sweet angel." Hongjoong gasped at those words and wanted to push Seonghwa away, who just pulled him closer than before. "P-P-Please... I need to go—" - "No, Hongjoong. You don't. I'm here, and you stay with me."

Hongjoong knew he was helpless and couldn't do anything about this situation right know.