023

The next morning, Hongjoong had to get up early. He needed to visit university again and Seonghwa had work to do. Of course neither of them wanted to leave the others side.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked straight into Seonghwa's beautiful face. Hongjoong connected their lips and Seonghwa immediately returned the kiss, to Hongjoong's surprise.

"You're awake?" - "Yeah. I need to get up now. School...and stuff." He laughed and sat up but was immediately pulled back down. "Not now... 5 more minutes please, Joongie." Hongjoong giggled but shook his head.

"Please?"

"No, Seongie."

"We could do so much better things instead of working or going to school!" Seonghwa pouted, while his eyes were still closed.

"For example?"

"Cuddling, watching TV, swimming, playing games, making out, having sex-" - "S-Seonghwa!" The smaller slapped the older and hid his red flushed face behind his hands. Seonghwa giggled and finally got up, too.

He pulled Hongjoong onto his lap und kissed his face softly. The smaller began to giggle. "That tickles!" Seonghwa's hands gliding to his ass, wich he grabbed. A small gasp escaped Hongjoong.

"N-Not now Seonghwa. We need to get up now." Seonghwa huffed and let go off of him

"Okay. But I want to drive you okay?" - "Good." Although Hongjoong had pain in his abdomen, he managed to get out of the bed. It surprised him, that the pain wasn't as bad as he expected.

-

After they ate breakfast, Seonghwa and Hongjoong were on their way to Hongjoong's university. He would see Mingi and Yunho again and Hongjoong was so excited this time. It's been one or two days, since they last saw each other.

At the day, when Hongjoong went the first time to university after the incident, Yunho stayed by his side all day long. He asked him, if Hongjoong wanted to come over but he declined. He rather wanted to stay with Seonghwa.

"I'll pick you up after school. Just call me okay, baby?" Hongjoong nodded and kissed Seonghwa the last time, before he headed out of the car, to the entrance.

-

Yunho's leg bounced up and down, while he stared at the door of the classroom. Classes didn't even start yet but Yunho couldn't wait any longer for his best friend. That's why he wanted to stand up and look for him but the door opened and Hongjoong stood in the doorway, while he held a smile on his face.

He looked over to Yunho and waved, before he quickly walked towards his best friend.

"Hey Yunho-" Yunho attacked him with a hug, before Hongjoong was even ready with talking. "I was worried." He whispered. "I understand you. But you don't have to worry. Really! I'm fine." Yunho huffed. "I hope you tell the truth..." Hongjoong hectically nodded. "I do! Wait- Did I already tell you with who I'm staying with? I swear he is so hot, and caring, and sweet, and romantic! Help me, I'm so in love!" Dreamingly, Hongjoong put his head on the desk and looked at Yunho.

Yunho should be happy for his best friend, that he found someone but he wasn't. He knew who he was staying with. He knew this man too good. He didn't want Hongjoong to fall in love with him, but his biggest fear came true.

"I'm happy for you. I hope he is good enough for you..." Yunho put on a fake smile. "He is! He is amazing and I can't describe how happy he makes me. I never expected him to, but looks like things turned out different." The older smiled. "Oh! He even took me on a date. Do you remember this fancy restaurant? The prices were so high but he told me I was much more worth, so he would spend all the money that he has on me. I still feel guilty though..."

Yunho just ignored what his best friend was saying. He couldn't listen anymore to him. Sooner or later, Hongjoong will find out the truth.