031

After Seonghwa showed Hongjoong his office, he (Seonghwa) planned on showing his boyfriend his soon-to-be office.

"Do you mind if I'd show your office?" Hongjoong looked surprised at Seonghw. "You have an office for me? Already?" Seonghwa chuckled. "I have a lot of empty offices. One of them could be yours. The nearest at mine of course." He winked at him and made the younger blush.

Seonghwa took the others hand and headed with him into the floor under Seonghwa's main office. As the taller said; he had a lot of offices free, so his boyfriend could decide which one he'd take. He showed him a few and Hongjoong should decide which one he liked most.

"Seongie, I can't decide. Help me please!" Hongjoong pouted, which made the older laugh. "I want you to decide. But if you can't...," Seonghwa looked around until his eyes landed on an office in the corner. "...I'd take this one." Seonghwa pointed at it. Hongjoong thought for a while and nodded. Seonghwa walked up to the door, and opened it.

The room was small but not too small. It had a glass desk with a computer on top of it, the armchair was hold in white, and the walls were light grey. The rest of the room decorated a few plants and a big window.

Hongjoong spun around the room and looked then happily into Seonghwa's eyes. "I want to stay here. I like it." The black haired male chuckled and ruffled Hongjoong's hair. "Good to know. When you're ready with school, you can begin working here." Hongjoong nodded and pressed his lips on Seonghwa's.

He returned the kiss, while his hands rested on the younger's waist. Hongjoong wrapped his arms around his neck, as he tried to pull Seonghwa closer to him, to deepen the kiss. Their lips moved in sync and small kissing noises could be heard from the pair.

When Hongjoong slowly pulled away, he looked at his boyfriend with a small smile. "What about we continue our tour?" Seonghwa also smiled and nodded.

They let go of each other and took the elevator back into the first floor.

"What are you planning on showing me next?" Hongjoong asked as they walked to the parking lot. Seonghwa knew what he wanted to show him and chuckled. "You can decide. Warehouses or the clubs and restaurants." They got into the car.

"Hmm, I don't really know. But I think the warehouses would be nice. After that, we can look at the others." Seonghwa nodded and pecked his boyfriends lips, before driving off.