40

Four days passed, since Ryujin got kidnapped. Four days passed, since Hongjoong went the last time outside. Four days passed, since he last visited school. Four days passed, since he last saw his friends. Four days passed, since he last cuddled with his boyfriend. Four days passed, since they last saw each other.

Hongjoong would stay the whole day in Seonghwa's room, snuggling into the covers and watching TV. He just left the room for food or if he had to use the bathroom. Hongjoong would always stay up, until Seonghwa comes to their bedroom to sleep. They'd cuddle and fall asleep together, but when Hongjoong woke up the next morning, the spot beside him was empty.

Wooyoung would always come to comfort him since those four days. Wooyoung didn't have to do a lot like San, since he was a doctor and helped injured soldiers. San was one of Seonghwa's guards, and a part of the plan, so he needed to be at those 24/7 meetings.

Today was one of those days again. Day five, to be exact. Hongjoong just woke up, without Seonghwa by his side. He missed his boyfriend, although this has been going on for just five days now. Hongjoong sighed and sat up, before he took his slippers and walked out of the room, downstairs into the kitchen.

Seonghwa had a new habit of making him food and leaving a cute note, to cheer Hongjoong up a bit. Seonghwa knew how hard it must be for the younger. But he couldn't do much against it.

But Seonghwa didn't know, that the smaller was scared. Scared of being pulled back into his little space. Yes, he had Wooyoung, but the younger didn't know how to deal with a little. He had no experience. Hongjoong would miss Seonghwa and look for him. That was a problem, because Seonghwa was working. Either in a conference room here in the house, or at the company.

When Hongjoong wanted to enter the kitchen, he saw how Yunho and Mingi stood in front of the door. Hongjoong gulped as he saw his best friend.

It was quite between them, no one moved an inch. Hongjoong was slightly terrified by his two friends holding a gun and that guard stuff. But then, Yunho decided to cut the silence.

"Uhm...Look, I know...we had a confrontation and stuff, but uhh, since Seonghwa is gone now, we are instructed to keep an eye on you..." Hongjoong listened to Yunho, his eyes wide, when he heard that Seonghwa is gone now. The smaller just nodded and entered then the kitchen. He basically ran over to the table, where his food was and a small note. He quickly took the note and read it.

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐞,

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬.
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥?
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝟐 𝐨𝐫 𝟑 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞. 𝐎𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐲...
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

—𝐇𝐰𝐚 ❤️

Without him knowing, tears streamed down his cheek. Seonghwa won't make it out alive? But he needed him! He couldn't do anything without Seonghwa...Nothing will work without Seonghwa.

Hongjoong pressed the letter to his chest and let tears fall down his chin. Suddenly he felt a hand tapping his shoulder. Hongjoong turned around, and saw Wooyoung with a small smile. He wiped his tears away, before he returned the smile.

"What's wrong?" Wooyoung asked, as they sat down at the table. Hongjoong sniffed and wiped his tears a second time away. "S-Seonghwa told m-me he-he won't make it out a-alive probably..." Hongjoong slammed his head on the desk. But Wooyoung started to giggle and patting Hongjoong's head. The older was confused and looked up at Wooyoung, who's lips held a wide smile now. "Joongie, he will make it out alive. This bitch is just over dramatic. Believe me, no one will die. Okay, maybe a few guards but not Seonghwa. Sannie is with him and look at me, am I crying? No, and now eat, I have a little surprise for you." Hongjoong giggled now too and started to eat his breakfast.

Wooyoung watched him with a small smile. But he didn't knew either. He just said that to cheer the smaller up. Of course Wooyoung was worried about Seonghwa and his boyfriend too, but deep in his heart, he knew they would make it out alive. Seonghwa never messed up things, and if, he would be dead now.

Soon Hongjoong finished his breakfast and walked with Wooyoung upstairs. The younger said, they'd go shopping, to distract Hongjoong from Seonghwa and the mission. Of course, Yunho and Mingi had to go with them, since Seonghwa told both of them to keep an eye of the younger.

They all were ready to leave the estate. Hongjoong was dressed in a blue baggy jeans and a crop top. Wooyoung wore a the same, since he wanted to try something new and partner up with Hongjoong. Mingi and Yunho wore also the same. A black suit with a small gun at their belt, since their job was to protect both of them.