067

"Oh my god Joongie! That's so amazing!" Wooyoung shouted after Hongjoong told Woosan and Yungi that Seonghwa and him were engaged. The smaller blushed and smiled up at Wooyoung. "I know..." He whispered.

Just a few hours passed since Seonghwa left the country and Hongjoong. Just since that second Hongjoong wasn't able to look at his gorgeous fiancé anymore, he kept quiet for most of the time. Now it was the boys's job to cheer him up. They tried different things but nothing worked so they ended up on the couch cuddling with each other while watching how to train your dragon, since Hongjoong said toothless reminded him of Seonghwa.

Hongjoong was about to doze off of Yunho's shoulder but his phone suddenly vibrated. He fished it out of his pocket and looked at the display. The corner of his mouth rose up in a small smile, as he was about to answer Seonghwa immediately.

Seongie ❤️

SH: Hey baby!
I arrived safely, I hope
you're better by now
I miss you already xx

HJ: Hello!
I actually do. The boys are
doing a great job at cheering
me up! 😊

SH: I hope so

HJ: Do u know when you're
coming back exactly?

SH: Nope, not yet
But I hope as soon as possible
So I can take my baby in my arms again ❤️

HJ: Hmm, okay :(
I'm waiting for you no matter how
much time I spend waiting!

SH: Oh my god, that's why I
proposed to you <3

HJ: <333

SH: I promise you, I'm calling
you later when I have free time
I just hope it's okay because of the time
zones here :( ❤️

HJ: I don't care if u wake me
up even if it's late at night <3
I just want to hear your voice ❤️

SH: How did I even deserve you
my precious angel?

HJ: You love me! That's enough!

SH: I love you so much :(
But I gotta go off, there's a meeting
now
I'll call you later! ❤️

HJ: Okay Seongie
Stay safe!
I love you too! ❤️❤️

And with that, Hongjoong put his phone away. He didn't want to stop texting now but they had too. He sighed loudly and gained with that the attention of everyone else.

"What's wrong Joongie?" Hongjoong's head was placed again on Yunho's shoulder. "Please don't call me Joongie...I don't want to slip without Seonghwa.." He said but looked up again so he could sit up straight. He then stood up and walked away from them. The rest looked at each other confused but they thought they should give him time.

Hongjoong threw his small body on the mattress and rolled over to Seonghwa's side when he arrived at their bedroom. His pillow had still his scent which he breathed in. After that, he noticed this was a bad idea, because tears began to build up in his eyes again. He should have gone with him...

Just a few minutes have had passed since Seonghwa texted him and it'll probably take a bit until he could hear his raspy, deep and calming voice again.

"Want you back...Joongie cawn't live without chu..." He mumbled into Seonghwa's pillow and cried into it. Hongjoong felt empty. He didn't know it was going to be this hard without Seonghwa, although he left just a few hours ago. It was hilarious how attached the younger was towards Seonghwa, he never even thought about being with someone back then.

He took out his phone and looked for Seonghwa's contact. When he found it, he quickly dialed it and held it up to his ear. And how he thought, the mail box answered him. He tried to call him multiple times but every time the mail box answered him. Hongjoong was ready to throw his phone onto the wall but he had to control himself.