005

Seonghwa's eyes began to lit up, when he saw Hongjoong in front of him. His heart was racing.

"H-Hello...Uhm...I'm sorry i-if I interrupted you but— I'm kinda lost here." Hongjoong gulped nervously and looked down on his feet. Seonghwa began to smile. "No problem, Cutie. Come in." Seonghwa stepped aside and let Hongjoong in.

He closed the door and sat down on his armchair. Hongjoong just stood there, looking so helpless and innocent in Seonghwa's eyes.

Seonghwa chuckled deeply and patted on his thigh. "Sit down." The blonde haired male's sight went from Seonghwa's thigh to his face. "A-Are you sure?" The other just nodded.

Hongjoong's heartbeat quicken, as he stepped closer and finally got down on Seonghwa's lap.

The scent of an expensive man's perfume made his way into Hongjoong's nose.

A hand trailed down Hongjoong's sides and finally rested on his waist. The younger's head turned into a deep shade of red and he looked away.

"You told me, you were lost?" Seonghwa began to talk. Hongjoong looked back at him and nodded, Seonghwa's hands almost distracted him from talking. The feeling of his big hands on his waist, was...too comfortable.

He knew he would slip.

"Yeah. I-I-I woke up h-he-here and s-someone told me I-I should go back to my r-ro-room. But I can't f-find it.." Hongjoong had to control himself, not to slip but Seonghwa's hands made it difficult for him.
The older rubbed his thigh and stared him deep in the eyes, while he was talking, explaining himself. "How do you like the room?" Seonghwa suddenly asked.

Hongjoong began to giggle childish and pouted. "I lreally liwk my loom!" Seonghwa's heart melted at the words and the sight of the younger being in little space. It was like, a dream finally came true.

Seonghwa started smiling like an idiot and placed a hand on Hongjoong's head, who started giggling.

"Where's Dada? I need to go to Dada!" Hongjoong pouted when his mind went to Yunho, his usual caretaker. "Dada isn't here right now. Let me take care of you, as long as you are here Baby..." Hongjoong blushed at the nickname and nodded. "You, my new Dada?" - "Yeah. Seonghwa is your new Dada." - "Dada's real name iws Seonghwa?" Seonghwa nodded.

Hongjoong giggled again and put his head in the crook of Seonghwa's neck, inhaler his scents. "Do you want to go back to your room, Baby?" - "Noo! Hongjoong want to stway with Daddy!" Suddenly, Seonghwa held on his breath. Something in him snapped.

He felt something in his pants growing by the word Hongjoong used for him. It was crazy what the younger could do to him, by just using harmless words. "Baby, control your words that leave your mouth please." - "O-Okay, Dada." The Little then got down from Seonghwa's lap and wanted to leave but Seonghwa grabbed his wrist.

"Hongjoong, Baby. Why don't I show you our house?" - "Our?" He asked a bit confused. Seonghwa lifted him up and placed him on his lap again.

"What about you're staying with me, Baby?"