062

(1 week later)

A week had passed since Seonghwa proposed to Hongjoong. Both were excited about how they life's would go on from now on, but in a positive way.

It was afternoon, when loud moans filled the office in Seonghwa's company. Hongjoong had his head buried into the pillows of the couch, while Seonghwa thrusted into him in a roughly pace from behind. His head laid back in his neck, while his hands gripped into Hongjoong's hips.

"M-Master f-fuck-" Right after Hongjoong spoke, a harsh spank landed on his exposed ass. "I said no swearing." He mumbled and continued to pound into the small boy underneath him. Hongjoong's breath was fast and he would cum soon. Sweat dripped down Seonghwa's chin, his thrusts became sloppier and more rough.

Both moaned loudly, when they came at the same time. Hongjoong's warm and tight walls clenched around Seonghwa's cock, while he released inside the condom. A small smile crept over the taller's face, as he pulled out and leaned over to grab Hongjoong's shoulders. He pulled him then up and back on his stomach, so he sat between Seonghwa's legs.

"You did amazing. Like always." Seonghwa breathed into his ear, making Hongjoong shiver and cuddle more into his fiancés chest. They didn't feel cold, cuz they had their shirts on and snuggled to each others side.

The couple held each other for a while until Hongjoong fell asleep in Seonghwa's arms. The older chuckled and quickly grabbed his and Hongjoong's underwear from the floor, to pull it over his legs. He took the pink blanket and covered Hongjoong's small body with it. Seonghwa then took his own boxers and got dressed again.

-

Later that day, the couple found themselves at home on their couch in the living room. Hongjoong was cuddled up into Seonghwa's chest, as the taller's hand caressed Hongjoong's tummy.

"Do you want to do anything on our free day tomorrow?" Seonghwa asked the smaller who nodded. "Yes! Near here is a theme park and I really wanna go there with you. If it's okay for you of course." Seonghwa smiled and nodded, before kissing Hongjoong's forehead. "I'm indeed okay with this. But we must discuss a few rules before." Hongjoong looked confused. He climbed on Seonghwa's lap, so he could look into his eyes.

"Rules?" Seonghwa's hands rested on Hongjoong's hips. "Number one: You won't leave my side. Even if you want to go to the toilet." Hongjoong's head turned red. How was he able to pee when Seonghwa would be watching? Nevertheless, he nodded. "Second: I don't ride any kind of roller coasters. Third: No alcohol for you and fourth: You don't talk to any strangers." Hongjoong nodded again and clung onto Seonghwa.

The taller's heart sped up, still after them being 5 months together. They still had a big affect on each other and either of them was so madly in love.

Seonghwa kissed the top of Hongjoong's head and stroked his hair gently. "Seongie, I noticed that you lately seemed a little bit down. Is everything okay?" Seonghwa stopped his movements for a while before he sighed. "Actually yeah. I thought about the day I proposed to you. We've been together since a few months and I was worried about of you saying no, because it was too early..." Hongjoong shook his head in Seonghwa's chest and looked up at him.

"I don't care about that. The day you proposed to me was the best in my whole 20 years of living." Seonghwa cupped Hongjoong's face and kissed his lips. "Gosh, stop being so cute my angel." Hongjoong smiled and giggled, before he laid his head back into Seonghwa's chest.