065

Seonghwa was done with work. It was 6 p.m, a bit later but still earlier than he usually had to work today. He closed his computer and quickly packed his things so he could rush home to his sick baby.

When Seonghwa arrived at work, he had received a call from Wooyoung, that Hongjoong fainted but luckily he woke up a bit later, so it was nothing serious. Hongjoong also began to have a cold and laid now in bed. Seonghwa was at first worried about that but Wooyoung told him he would get better in at least two or three days.

The black haired male pressed the button for the first floor. The elevator doors were about to close but someone suddenly jumped between them, so they landed right next to Seonghwa. The taller was shocked when San stood up straight, tidied his clothes and looked up at him.

"Uhh...I'm sorry for that but I just received a call." Seonghwa rose an eyebrow while the elevator began to move down. "Someone in the U.S wants our help for a mafia that's making terror in their territory." Seonghwa looked at the paper San held in his hands. "What's this?" He asked. "Oh, right. I was about to give you that. That's a letter from the leader." San handed the paper over to Seonghwa, who took it and scanned the text.

In the letter mainly stood for what exactly they needed help with, where it was located and other details. They also offered a lot of money.

Seonghwa smirked and gave the letter back. "Call them and tell them we're flying next week." The taller said when the elevator stopped. San quickly nodded and headed in an other direction while Seonghwa walked out of the building to the parking lot.

He wanted to tell Hongjoong about that and then he could decide if he wanted to come with him or stay home, although Seonghwa rather wanted him with him, since something could happen to Hongjoong.

-

The ride back went quick and Seonghwa slammed the door quickly shut and almost ran into the house. He greeted his employees and maids and also Wooyoung he met on the way upstairs.

Seonghwa loosened his tie a little and turned the doorknob around so he could open the door to their bedroom. The corner of his lips rose up in a small smile when he saw Hongjoong sleeping peacefully. He put his bag away and quickly walked over to the bed. Hongjoong shuffled a bit around the bed and opened his eyes slowly with a small smile.

"Hey beautiful." Hongjoong giggled and pulled Seonghwa at his neck down for a kiss. "I heard about your condition. Are you feeling any better? Is there something I could do to make you feel better?" Hongjoong shook his head. "Just cuddle with me and everything will be fine." The taller nodded and just when he was about to lean in and steal a kiss from his fiancé, his phone vibrated in his pocket.

Seonghwa groaned and quickly pulled away from him, to answer the call.

"This is Park Seonghwa, how can I help you?" He asked since the number was unknown.

"Ah, hello Mr Park! Did you receive my letter?" Seonghwa now knew who this person was. It was the mafia leader San told him about in the U.S.A.

"Yes. I did." He winked at Hongjoong a last time before he stepped away on the balcony. He closed the door behind him, so Hongjoong wouldn't hear.

"Okay that's good. One of your employees contacted me and gave me your phone number, so I could call you on my own. And Mr Park, I really want to thank you, that you agreed on our request." Seonghwa chuckled and gripped into his pocket of the jacket, to pull out some cigarettes.

"Hmh...Sure thing." He said and took the cigarette between his lips, to lighten it up.

"I just wanted to inform you. Oh! And also about the flight. We're gonna pay for this, the hotel and security so you don't have to." Seonghwa had to smirk and blew out the smoke out of his lungs.

"Thank you. I really appreciate that Mr..." Seonghwa was cut off by the man.

"Mr Smith. Call me Mr Smith." The man on the other line chuckled which Seonghwa did too. They chatted a bit to get to know each other better and their business, so they were sure they could trust each other.

While Seonghwa was busy with discussing things, Hongjoong got curious. He never saw Seonghwa talk for so long and he also laughed a lot when he phoned the other person on the telephone. The small boy grew jealous and wanted to stand up but fell back into the bed, because of the lack of iron. His vision blacked out for a bit but after a few seconds he could stand up and walk towards the balcony.

Seonghwa seemed to enjoy the phone call, which Hongjoong didn't like at all. He quietly opened the door and stepped into the cold October air. Seonghwa of course noticed that and smiled and just now Hongjoong noticed the cigarette between his lips. He was surprised. He never saw someone smoke in front of him or Seonghwa in general.

"Alright. Mr Smith, I need to hang up now. It's already very late in Korea, if you understand," Seonghwa said, not giving Hongjoong a single glare. A last chuckle left the taller's throat, before he hung up and put his phone back in his pocket.

He quickly put the cigarette in the ashtray and blew the last smoke out of his mouth. Seonghwa turned around to place his hands on Hongjoong's hips.

"I didn't know you smoke..." Hongjoong said small over a whisper. "I don't smoke often sweetheart, just sometims." The smaller nodded and cuddled into the taller man's chest. "Who was that on the phone?" Seonghwa kissed Hongjoong's head while closing his eyes. Now was the perfect opportunity to tell him about the trip to Chicago.

"Someone from the U.S.A who emailed us. He needs help with an other mafia. They keep terrorizing them and so he asked me if I could fly to him." He said while he stroked Hongjoong's soft skin under his pink pullover. "W-Will you go?" Seonghwa nodded. "Yes, but not without you. Just if you want to of course. They'd send us a private jet, pay for the hotel and the security." Hongjoong didn't know how to reply. He was honest; he didn't want to go. But for Seonghwa he would.

Something just didn't sit right with that and Hongjoong was scared of what could happen. "When are we supposed to leave? And where exactly?" Seonghwa smiled and hovered Hongjoong into the air. The smaller wrapped his legs around Seonghwa's torso and arms around his neck. "Next week on Monday. We're flying to Chicago." Hongjoong didn't really look excited, he just accepted it and nodded.

Seonghwa walked back into the room, closing the door behind them and let Hongjoong fall on the mattress. "How long are we going to stay in Chicago?" Hongjoong asked and played with Seonghwa's hair, while the other caressed his not really visible bump. "I don't know. One or two weeks maybe." Hongjoong felt slight discomfort of hearing that. One or two weeks were long.

Seonghwa noticed this and placed his hand on Hongjoong's cheek. "Hey, what's wrong?" The smaller shrugged. "I don't know. I just don't feel comfortable at the thought of staying in a foreign country in an other continent for so long. But I don't want you to go alone." Seonghwa kissed the smaller's lips and cupped his face afterwards. "That's okay. But I really need to go there. They're offering us a lot of money which can help repairing the warehouse, which is still in bad conditions."

Hongjoong nodded understanding. "Can we discuss that tomorrow? I'm very tired..." He said but Seonghwa didn't believe him. He knew Hongjoong didn't like the idea.