Episode 1: Don't Touch that 'dile

Mew and her friends have left the comfort of Pallet Town behind them. Now they set their sights on a new goal. Now, they're heading for New Bark Town so Mew can register to the Pokemon League. As of now, all five friends are walking down the trail of a foggy forest.

Just then, Pikachu notices something, "Pika Pi!" (Mew!)

Mew stops in her tracks.

Pikachu says, "Pika Pika." (Look up ahead.)

"What, Pikachu? Up ahead?" Mew says, confused.

Mew looks up to see a branch above them.

"Yeah, that branch looks familiar," Mew says.

This shocked Misty, "Mew! You mean..."

Then Eevee says, "Eevee Eevee," (We're lost again.)

"Yeah, Eevee. We're lost, again," Mew says.

Misty collapses, "Now we've been walking around in circles all day! You said you knew where we were going and we're totally lost, now! Where do we go?!"

"Now's not the time to panic, Misty. Let me check the Pokenav," Mew says, and brings out her Pokenav.

"It's funny that you got that for your birthday and never used it yet," Misty says.

"I suppose so," Mew says.

Mew presses the button and sees the directions clearly. Despite it being kind of foggy, she can see it.

"So then, which way do we go?" Misty asks.

"According to the map, we need to head forward, and make a left," Mew says.

"And we ended up going right before," Jen says.

"Well then, now that we know the way, we can find a way out of this forest," Mew says.

"The sooner we get out, the better," Brock says.

Suddenly, something seems to catch Togpei and Pichu's senses. They both leap out of Misty's arms and run after her. Eevee, Pikachu, Meloetta, Swovet, and Amaura follow after them.

"Pikachu! Eevee!" Mew calls out, and runs after them

"Meloetta! Swovet!" Tomo does the same.

Jen follows, "Amaura, wait for us!"

Mew is the first to reach the scene and is astonished to see a glowing blue figure of some creature standing on a rock pillar in the middle of the lake. The rest of the gang approaches to see the glowing creature.

"A Pokémon!" Brock says, surprised.

"It's beautiful," Misty says.

"It sure is!" Jen says.

Then the Pokemon runs off.

"Wait! Please don't run away! Come back!" Mew calls out and rushes after it.

Then Mew slips on the grass and slides down the edge. Pikachu, Eevee, and the other Pokemon follow after them.

Everyone cries out, "Mew!"

And the gang slips and slides down the hill too, and crashes to the bottom.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket is lost and wandering around the fog as well.

Jessie says in defeat, "We'll never find our way in this."

"This fog's as thick as pea soup," James replies.

"Without the little hunks of ham," Meowth adds.

Soon, the fog begins to lift, and everything is clear.