Pokemon 4Ever: Celebi: The Voice of the Forest Part 1

Many years ago...

In a large dense forest, everything seems quiet, but then something flies through the forest.

The Pokemon flying is a green, fairy-like Pokémon. It has round toeless feet, three-fingered hands, and clear wings on its back. It has a round head that comes to a curved point. It has large baby-blue eyes with thick black rings around them, and a pair of green antennae with blue tips.

The Pokemon is actually flying for its life from a Houndoom that's chasing after it. The flying Pokemon zips past the trees trying to get away from the pursuer. The Houndoom leaps for the Pokemon, but it dodges with ease. Suddenly, a Scyther attacks it and lands a blow, but the Pokemon recovers and keeps going.

Meanwhile, a young boy is seen walking through the woods and soon sees a large walk with an entrance. The boy has brown hair, blue eyes, wears a beige shirt, with brown pants, and has a yellow backpack.

Before he can enter the forest, someone calls out, "If you're going in, be careful!"

The boy looks up to see a young woman with green hair, and wears a white and purple outfit. She rushes down the wooden wall with a basket.

Once she's on the ground, she approaches the boy and says, "Don't forget, if you hear the voice of the forest, don't move a muscle."

The boy looks at her confused.

"Don't tell me you haven't heard about it," The girl says, surprised.

"No, I haven't," The boy answers, "What's the voice of the forest?"

"Well, it's only a legend, but everyone around here believes it. They say there's a sound you can hear when the spirit who protects the forest is time traveling," The girl says.

"Time traveling?" The boy replies.

"That's one of its special powers. It can go back and forth between the past and the future," The girl says.

The boy is amazed, "Wow."

"So if you hear a weird sound, stop and stay completely still. If the spirit catches you, it could carry you off to a different time," The girl says.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful," The boy says.

The woman nods.

"Thanks. Bye," The boy says, and walks towards the tunnel.

But the girl calls out, "Wait."

The boy stops as the woman puts down her basket and gives her some bread.

"Take this. It's a loaf of bread I made that's full of berries from the forest. It might come in handy if you get hungry," The woman says and wraps it up in some leaves, "Here."

The boy takes the bread and says, "Thanks, miss. I appreciate it. Bye."

And with that, the boy makes his way to the tunnel to enter the forest.

Back in the forest, the fairy-like Pokemon is still flying, desperate to escape. But soon it finds itself cornered by both Houndoom and Scyther. Houndoom fires a Flamethrower, but the Pokemon creates a shield to protect itself before Scyther attacks and knocks the Pokemon to the ground, destroying its shield.

Soon, the trainer of the two Pokemon arrives on a motorcycle. The man wears a light blue shirt, a brown vest, a light brown hat, and has a bionic right eye.

"You've been giving me the slip for a long time," The man says, and gets out a capture device, "But you won't today!"

The man throws the device, but the Pokemon evades in time and escapes.